- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 640428, 7 pages
A Humidity Sensor Based on Silver Nanoparticles Thin Film Prepared by Electrostatic Spray Deposition Process
1Electronics and Control System for Nanodevice Research Laboratory, College of Nanotechnology, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand
2Thailand Center of Excellence in Physics, CHE, 328 Si Ayutthaya Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
3Nanotec-KMITL Excellence Center on Nanoelectronic Devices, Bangkok 10520, Thailand
Received 27 March 2013; Revised 10 May 2013; Accepted 19 May 2013
Academic Editor: Zhimin Liu
Copyright © 2013 Thutiyaporn Thiwawong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Li, Chao Deng, and Mujie Yang, “Facilely prepared composites of polyelectrolytes and graphene as the sensing materials for the detection of very low humidity,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2013.
- Yang Li, Taotao Wu, and Mujie Yang, “Bilayer-structured nanocomposite of Ag and crosslinked polyelectrolyte for the detection of humidity,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 153, pp. 346–352, 2015.
- Adnan Haider, and Inn-Kyu Kang, “Preparation of Silver Nanoparticles and Their Industrial and Biomedical Applications: A Comprehensive Review,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.