- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 701764, 7 pages
Deformation Properties and Fatigue of Bituminous Mixtures
1Department of Construction Management, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zilina, Univerzitna 8215/1, 01026 Zilina, Slovakia
2Department of Materials Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Zilina, Univerzitna 8215/1, 01026 Zilina, Slovakia
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 10 September 2013
Academic Editor: Young Soo Choi
Copyright © 2013 Frantisek Schlosser et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Simanzhnnkov and R. Idem, Crude Oil Chemistry, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- D. Leseueur, “The thermo-rheological complexity and relaxation of asphalt cements,” Journal of Rheology, vol. 43, pp. 1701–1704, 1999.
- G. D. Airey, “Rheological properties of styrene butadiene styrene polymer modified road bitumens,” Fuel, vol. 82, no. 14, pp. 1709–1719, 2003.
- G. D. Airey, “Styrene butadiene styrene polymer modification of road bitumens,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 951–959, 2004.
- J. L. Goodrich, “Asphalt and polymere modified asphalt properties related to the performance of asphalt concrete mixes,” Proceedings of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, vol. 57, pp. 116–175, 1988.
- T. G. Mezger, The Rheology Handbook, Vincentz Network, Hannover, Germany, 2nd edition, 2006.
- J. Kahovec, Rheology of Polymer Systems, Wiley-VCH, Praha, Czech Republic, 2000.
- “Bituminous mixtures—test methods for hot mix asphalt—part 26: stiffness,” EN, 12697-26:2007 (S), 2007.
- M. J. Khattak and G. Y. Baladi, “Analysis of fatigue and fracture of hot mix asphalt mixtures,” ISRN Civil Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 901652, 10 pages, 2013.
- “Bituminous mixtures—test methods for hot mix asphalt—part 24: resistance to fatigue,” EN12697-24:2003 (E), 2003.
- N. S. Mashaan, A. H. Ali, S. Koting, and M. R. Karim, “Performance evaluation of crumb rubber modified stone mastic asphalt pavement in Malaysia,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 304676, 8 pages, 2013.
- M. R. Hainin, N. I. Md. Yusoff, M. F. M. Sabri, M. A. Abdul Aziz, M. A. A. Hameed, and W. F. Reshi, “Steel Slag as an aggregate replacement in Malaysian hot mix asphalt,” ISRN Civil Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 459016, 5 pages, 2012.