- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 702405, 9 pages
Testing of the Structure and Mechanical Properties of Technical Titanium Joints
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Mechanics and Petrochemistry, Institute of Mechanical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Ulica Łukasiewicza 17, 09-400 Płock, Poland
Received 25 May 2013; Accepted 7 June 2013
Academic Editor: Marcel Ausloos
Copyright © 2013 Bogumił Wronka. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Materials Properties Handbook. Titanium Alloys, ASM International, Materials Park, Ohio, USA, 1994.
- “Titanium and Titanium Alloys,” in Welding Handbook. vol. 4. Materials and Application, part 2, American Welding Society, 1998.
- M. Deters, C. Leyens, and J. Kumpfert, Titan und Titanlegierungen, WILEY-WCH, 1998.
- D. Cebon and M. F. Ashby, “Information systems for material and process selection,” Advanced Materials and Processes, vol. 157, no. 6, pp. 44–54, 2000.
- J. S. Crauman and B. Willey, “Shedding new light on titanium in CPI construction,” in Proceedings of the Stainless Steel World Conference, pp. 487–494, KCL, 1999.
- V. Madina and S. Azkarate, “Stress corrosion cracking studies of candidate materials for HLW disposal,” in Proceedings of the European Federation of Corrosion (Euro-Corr '97), event 208, pp. 737–742, The European Corrosion Congress, Troundheim, Norway, September 1997.
- G. A. Young, “Explosion clad works for reactors,” Hydrocarbon Engineering, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 109–110, 2005.
- B. Wronka, “Testing of explosive welding and welded joints. Wavy character of the process and joint quality,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 309–313, 2011.
- S. G. Glazunov and B. A. Kolaczev, Mietallografija Titanovych Splavov, Mietallurgija, Moscow, Russia, 1980.
- A. Kelly, G. W. Groves, and P. Kidd, Crystallography and Crystal Defects, John Wiley & Sons, London, UK, 2nd edition, 2000.
- W. A. Baeslack, T. J. Mascorella, and T. J. Kelly, “Weldability of a titanium aluminide,” Welding Journal, no. 12, pp. 483–487, 1989.
- R. A. Patterson, P. L. Martin, B. K. Damkroger, and L. Christodoulou, “Titanium aluminide: electron beam weldability,” Welding Journal, no. 1, pp. 39–45, 1990.
- V. N. Zamkov, S. M. Gurevicz, Institut Elektrosvarki im. E. O. Patona, et al., MIetallurgIja i technologIja svarkI tItana i Jevo Splavov, Izdatielstvo Naukova Dumka, Kijev, Ukraine, 1986.