- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 857196, 8 pages
Application of Electron Beam Melting to the Removal of Phosphorus from Silicon: Toward Production of Solar-Grade Silicon by Metallurgical Processes
1International Research Center for Sustainable Materials, Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan
2Department of Materials Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
3Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
Received 28 June 2013; Accepted 16 September 2013
Academic Editor: Raghubir Singh Anand
Copyright © 2013 Hideaki Sasaki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- George Z. Kyzas, and Dimitrios N. Bikiaris, “Molecular Imprinting for High-Added Value Metals: An Overview of Recent Environmental Applications,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Shuang Shi, Yi Tan, Dachuan Jiang, Shiqiang Qin, Xiaoliang Guo, and H.M. Noor ul Huda Khan Asghar, “Removal of aluminum from silicon by electron beam melting with exponential decreasing power,” Separation and Purification Technology, 2015.
- Shiqiang Qin, Dachuan Jiang, Yi Tan, Pengting Li, Peng Wang, and Shuang Shi, “Behavior of carbon in electron beam melted mc-silicon,” Vacuum, 2015.