- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923403, 5 pages
Preparation and Characterization of Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets via Water-Based Exfoliation and Reduction Methods
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Technology, Silpakorn University,
Nakhon Pathom 73000, Thailand
2National Center of Excellence for Petroleum, Petrochemicals and Advanced Materials, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 3 August 2013; Accepted 9 August 2013
Academic Editor: Peter Majewski
Copyright © 2013 Vorrada Loryuenyong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shenteng Chang, Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, and Chungsying Lu, “Efficient adsorptive removal of Tetramethylammonium hydroxide (TMAH) from water using graphene oxide,” Separation and Purification Technology, vol. 133, pp. 99–107, 2014.
- Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, Hongta Yang, Camille Petit, and Wei-der Lee, “Magnetically Controllable Pickering Emulsion Prepared by a Reduced Graphene Oxide-Iron Oxide Composite,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Christopher E. Sunday, Mawethu Bilibana, Sinazo Qakala, Oluwakemi Tovide, Kerileng M. Molapo, Gertrude Fomo, Chinwe O. Ikpo, Tesfaye Waryo, Gcineka Mbambisa, Bulelwa Mpushe, Avril Williams, Priscilla G.L. Baker, Sibulelo Vilakazi, Robert Tshikhudo, and Emmanuel I. Iwuoha, “Modulation of the matrix effect of nafion on tris(bipyridine) ruthenium(II) electrochemical probes by functionalisation with 4-nitrophenylazo graphene-gold nanocomposite,” Electrochimica Acta, 2014.