- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923403, 5 pages
Preparation and Characterization of Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets via Water-Based Exfoliation and Reduction Methods
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Technology, Silpakorn University,
Nakhon Pathom 73000, Thailand
2National Center of Excellence for Petroleum, Petrochemicals and Advanced Materials, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 3 August 2013; Accepted 9 August 2013
Academic Editor: Peter Majewski
Copyright © 2013 Vorrada Loryuenyong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [29 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shenteng Chang, Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, and Chungsying Lu, “Efficient adsorptive removal of Tetramethylammonium hydroxide (TMAH) from water using graphene oxide,” Separation and Purification Technology, vol. 133, pp. 99–107, 2014.
- Ana Janković, Sanja Eraković, Miodrag Mitrić, Ivana Z. Matić, Zorica D. Juranić, Gary C.P. Tsui, Chak-yin Tang, Vesna Mišković-Stanković, Kyong Yop Rhee, and Soo Jin Park, “Bioactive Hydroxyapatite /Graphene Composite Coating and Its Corrosion Stability in Simulated Body Fluid,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014.
- Ankit Gupta, Avanish Pratap Singh, Swati Varshney, Narayan Agrawal, Pradeep Sambyal, Yashraj Pandey, Bhanu Pratap Singh, V. N. Singh, Bipin Kumar Gupta, and S. K. Dhawan, “New insight into the shape-controlled synthesis and microwave shielding properties of iron oxide covered with reduced graphene oxide,” RSC Adv., vol. 4, no. 107, pp. 62413–62422, 2014.
- Prasanna Kumar S. Mural, Aditi Banerjee, Manish Singh Rana, Abhinaya Shukla, Babu Padmanabhan, Sambhu Bhadra, Giridhar Madras, and Suryasarathi Bose, “Polyolefin based antibacterial membranes derived from PE/PEO blends compatibilized with amine terminated graphene oxide and maleated PE,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 41, pp. 17635–17648, 2014.
- Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, Hongta Yang, Camille Petit, and Wei-der Lee, “Magnetically Controllable Pickering Emulsion Prepared by a Reduced Graphene Oxide-Iron Oxide Composite,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Christopher E. Sunday, Mawethu Bilibana, Sinazo Qakala, Oluwakemi Tovide, Kerileng M. Molapo, Gertrude Fomo, Chinwe O. Ikpo, Tesfaye Waryo, Gcineka Mbambisa, Bulelwa Mpushe, Avril Williams, Priscilla G.L. Baker, Sibulelo Vilakazi, Robert Tshikhudo, and Emmanuel I. Iwuoha, “Modulation of the matrix effect of nafion on tris(bipyridine) ruthenium(II) electrochemical probes by functionalisation with 4-nitrophenylazo graphene-gold nanocomposite,” Electrochimica Acta, 2014.
- Haruna Adamu, Prashant Dubey, and James A. Anderson, “Probing the Role of Thermally Reduced Graphene Oxide in Enhancing Performance of TiO2 in Photocatalytic Phenol Removal from Aqueous Environments,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015.
- Ying Liang, Shubiao Li, and Ming Du, “Synthesis of polymer/rGO/SnO2 hierarchical structure and its photodegradation of organic pollutants,” Colloid and Polymer Science, 2015.
- A. Jamil, H.N. Lim, N.A. Yusof, A. Ahmad Tajudin, N.M. Huang, A. Pandikumar, A. Moradi Golsheikh, Y.H. Lee, and Y. Andou, “Preparation and characterization of silver nanoparticles-reduced graphene oxide on ITO for immunosensing platform,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- Maan Hayyan, Ali Abo-Hamad, Mohammed AbdulHakim AlSaadi, and Mohd Ali Hashim, “Functionalization of graphene using deep eutectic solvents,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 10, 2015.
- Dipali Kale, and Pragati Thakur, “Highly efficient photocatalytic degradation and mineralization of 4-nitrophenol by graphene decorated ZnO,” Journal Of Porous Materials, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 797–806, 2015.
- M.A. Velasco-Soto, S.A. Pérez-García, J. Alvarez-Quintana, Yu-Cao, L. Nyborg, and L. Licea-Jiménez, “Selective band gap manipulation of graphene oxide by its reduction with mild reagents,” Carbon, 2015.
- Rui Fang, Ying Liang, Xueping Ge, Ming Du, Shubiao Li, Tianyu Li, and Zhi Li, “Preparation and photocatalytic degradation activity of TiO2/rGO/polymer composites,” Colloid And Polymer Science, vol. 293, no. 4, pp. 1151–1157, 2015.
- Michael Shtein, Ilan Pri-Bar, Maxim Varenik, and Oren Regev, “Characterization of Graphene-Nanoplatelets Structure via Thermogravimetry,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 150330105704006, 2015.
- Michael Shtein, Roey Nadiv, Matat Buzaglo, Keren Kahil, and Oren Regev, “Thermally conductive graphene-polymer composites: size, percolation and synergy effects,” Chemistry of Materials, pp. 150226101352003, 2015.
- Changyan Xu, Xiaomei Shi, An Ji, Lina Shi, Chen Zhou, and Yunqi Cui, “Fabrication and Characteristics of Reduced Graphene Oxide Produced with Different Green Reductants,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- Vesna Miskovic-Stankovic, Sanja Erakovic, Ana Jankovic, Maja Vukasinovic-Sekulic, Miodrag Mitric, Young Chan Jung, Soo Jin Park, and Kyong Yop Rhee, “Electrochemical synthesis of nanosized hydroxyapatite/graphene composite powder,” Carbon Letters, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 233–240, 2015.
- Marilena Carbone, Lo Gorton, and Riccarda Antiochia, “An Overview of the Latest Graphene-Based Sensors for Glucose Detection: the Effects of Graphene Defects,” Electroanalysis, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 16–31, 2015.
- Shenteng Chang, Chungsying Lu, and Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, “Comparisons of kinetics, thermodynamics and regeneration of tetramethylammonium hydroxide adsorption in aqueous solution with graphene oxide, zeolite ,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 326, pp. 187–194, 2015.
- Foo Wah LOW, Chin Wei LAI, and Sharifah Bee Abd Hamid, “Easy preparation of ultrathin reduced graphene oxide sheets at a high stirring speed,” Ceramics International, 2015.
- Ganaka G. Chandrakumara, Jin Shang, Ling Qiu, Xi-Ya Fang, Frank Antolasic, Christopher D. Easton, Jingchao Song, Tuncay Alan, Dan Li, and Jefferson Zhe Liu, “Tuning the oxygen functional groups in reduced graphene oxide papers to enhance the electromechanical actuation,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 83, pp. 68052–68060, 2015.
- H. Al-Kandari, A. M. Abdullah, S. Al-Kandari, and A. M. Mohamed, “ Effect of the graphene oxide reduction method on the photocatalytic and electrocatalytic activities of reduced graphene oxide/TiO 2 composite ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 88, pp. 71988–71998, 2015.
- Nguyen Huu Hieu, Nguyen Huynh Bach Son Long, Dang Thi Minh Kieu, and Ly Tan Nhiem, “Fabrication and Characterization of Graphene/Graphene Oxide-Based Poly(vinyl alcohol) Nanocomposite Membranes,” Journal Of Electronic Materials, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 2341–2346, 2016.
- Jyh-Herng Chen, Kai-Chung Hsu, and Miao-Yi Hsieh, “Effects of Preparation Parameters of a One-Pot Approach on the Conductivity, Structure, and Chemical Composition of Silver/Reduced-Graphene Oxide Composite,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016.
- Soon Chong, Chin Lai, and Sharifah Abd Hamid, “Controllable Electrochemical Synthesis of Reduced Graphene Oxide Thin-Film Constructed as Efficient Photoanode in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells,” Materials, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 69, 2016.
- Suman Mahendia, Heena, Geeta Kandhol, Uday P. Deshpande, and Shyam Kumar, “Determination of Glass Transition Temperature of Reduced Graphene Oxide-Poly(vinyl alcohol) Composites Using Temperature Dependent Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy,” Journal of Molecular Structure, 2016.
- Usman Yaqoob, A. S. M. Iftekhar Uddin, and Gwiy-Sang Chung, “ The effect of reduced graphene oxide on the dielectric and ferroelectric properties of PVDF–BaTiO 3 nanocomposites ,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 36, pp. 30747–30754, 2016.
- Ibrahim Karteri, Halil Ozerli, and Sukru Karatas, “The effect of thermal behavior on performance of the low-cost reduced graphene oxide battery for novel battery technology,” Materials Today-Proceedings, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 1235–1241, 2016.
- Ibrahim Karteri, Serhan Urus, Halil Ozerli, and Sukru Karatas, “Photovoltaic performance photodiodes based on reduced graphene Oxide-Fe3O4 and carbon nanotube-Fe3O4 nanocomposites,” Materials Today-Proceedings, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 1297–1302, 2016.