- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 927356, 5 pages
The Effect of External Magnetic Field on Microstructure and Magnetic Properties of Melt-Spun Nd-Fe-B/Fe-Co Nanocomposite Ribbons
1Institute of Materials Science, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST), 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi 10000, Vietnam
2Hanoi National University of Education, 136 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi 10000, Vietnam
Received 30 May 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Lejcek
Copyright © 2013 Xuan Truong Nguyen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Ahmad, H. A. Davies, and R. A. Buckley, “The effect of Nd content on the structure and properties of melt spun Nd-rich NdFeB alloys,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 157-158, pp. 31–32, 1996.
- Z. Chen, Y. Zhang, G. C. Hadjipanayis, Q. Chen, and B. Ma, “Effect of wheel speed and subsequent annealing on the microstructure and magnetic properties of nanocomposite Pr2Fe14B/α-Fe magnets,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 8–16, 1999.
- G. Mendoza-Suárez, J. I. Escalante-García, J. López-Cuevas, G. Vargas-Gutiérrez, H. Mancha-Molinar, and J. Mendez-Nonell, “Effect of roll speed on the magnetic properties of nanocomposite PrFeB magnets prepared by melt-spinning,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 37–44, 1999.
- W.-Y. Zhang, S.-Y. Zhang, A.-R. Yan, H.-W. Zhang, and B.-G. Shen, “Effect of the substitution of Pr for Nd on microstructure and magnetic properties of nanocomposite Nd2Fe14B/α-Fe magnets,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 225, no. 3, pp. 389–393, 2001.
- Y. Sen, S. Xiaoping, and D. Youwei, “Exchange coupled Nd2Fe14B/α-Fe nanocomposite magnets with fine α-Fe grains,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 66, no. 1–4, pp. 121–127, 2003.
- W. Chen, X. Zhao, J. J. Hu et al., “Refinement of the microstructure and enhancement of the magnetic properties in α-Fe/(Nd,Dy)2Fe14B nanocomposite using the two-step annealing technique,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 306, no. 1, pp. 51–54, 2006.
- Z. Q. Jin, H. Okumura, Y. Zhang, H. L. Wang, J. S. Muoz, and G. C. Hadjipanayis, “Microstructure refinement and significant improvements of magnetic properties in Pr2Fe14B/α-Fe nanocomposites,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 248, no. 2, pp. 216–222, 2002.
- D. Sultana, M. Marinescu, Y. Zhang, and G. C. Hadjipanayis, “Isotropic nanocomposite Pr–Fe–Co-B ribbons with (BH)max > 20 MGOe,” Physica B, vol. 384, no. 1-2, pp. 306–309, 2006.
- A. Melsheimer, M. Seeger, and H. Kronmüller, “Influence of Co substitution in exchange coupled NdFeB nanocrystalline permanent magnets,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 458–464, 1999.
- Z. W. Liu and H. A. Davies, “The practical limits for enhancing magnetic property combinations for bulk nanocrystalline NdFeB alloys through Pr, Co and Dy substitutions,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 313, no. 2, pp. 337–341, 2007.
- Y. . Bai, Z. Lei, S. Baogen, Z. Tongyun, and Y. Ronghai, “High-performance α-e/Pr2Fe14B-type nanocomposite magnets fabricated by direct melt spinning,” Journal of Rare Earths, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 49–453, 2013.
- V. V. Nguyen, C. Rong, Y. Ding, and J. P. Liu, “Effect of magnetic fields on melt-spun Nd2Fe14B-based ribbons,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 111, Article ID 07A731, 2012.
- N. X. Truong, V. H. Ky, N. V. Khanh, and N. V. Vuong, “The microstructure and magnetic properties of magnetic field assisted melt-spun ribbons Nd2Fe14B/α-FeCo,” in Proceedings of the 6th International workshop on Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Ha Long City, Vietnam, 2012.
- G. Dhanaraj, K. Byrappa, V. Prasad, and M. Dudley, Eds., Handbook of Crystal Growth, chapter 2, Sringer, Berlin, Germany, 2010.