- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 952497, 14 pages
Seismic Response Analysis of Masonry Minaret and Possible Strengthening by Fiber Reinforced Cementitious Matrix (FRCM) Materials
Civil Engineering Department, Istanbul Kultur University, Atakoy Campus, Bakirkoy, 34156 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 15 February 2013; Revised 16 May 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Jianqiao Ye
Copyright © 2013 Ahmet Murat Turk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aykut Erkal, and Hakki O. Ozhan, “Value and Vulnerability Assessment of a Historic Tomb for Conservation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Bo-Wun Huang, Jao-Hwa Kuang, Jung-Ge Tseng, Jyun-Cin Wang, and Yu-Xian Qiu, “Seismic Analysis of a Viscoelastic Damping Isolator,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.