- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 292780, 5 pages
Atmospheric Environment Fabrication of Composite Films by Ethanol Catalytic Combustion and Its Use as Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Soar Cells
Research Center for Sensor Technology, Beijing Key Laboratory for Sensor, Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Modern Measurement and Control Technology, and School of Applied Sciences, Beijing Information Science and Technology University, Jianxiangqiao Campus, Beijing 100101, China
Received 26 January 2014; Accepted 31 March 2014; Published 16 April 2014
Academic Editor: Li Song
Copyright © 2014 Xiaoping Zou and Cuiliu Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. O'Regan and M. Grätzel, “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films,” Nature, vol. 353, pp. 737–740, 1991.
- M. K. Nazeeruddin, R. Humphry-Baker, P. Liska, and M. Grätzel, “Investigation of sensitizer adsorption and the influence of protons on current and voltage of a dye-sensitized nanocrystalline TiO2 solar cell,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 107, pp. 8981–8987, 2003.
- A. Yella, H.-W. Lee, H. N. Tsao et al., “Porphyrin-sensitized solar cells with cobalt (II/III)-based redox electrolyte exceed 12 percent efficiency,” Science, vol. 334, no. 6056, pp. 629–634, 2011.
- Z. Huang, X. Liu, K. Li et al., “Application of carbon materials as counter electrodes of dye-sensitized solar cells,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 596–598, 2007.
- C. S. Chou, R. Y. Yang, M. H. Weng, and C. I. Huang, “The applicability of SWCNT on the counter electrode for the dye-sensitized solar cell,” Advanced Powder Technology, vol. 20, pp. 310–317, 2009.
- G. Wang, W. Xing, and S. Zhuo, “Application of mesoporous carbon to counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 568–573, 2009.
- S.-Q. Fan, B. Fang, J. H. Kim et al., “Ordered multimodal porous carbon as highly efficient counter electrodes in dye-sensitized and quantum-dot solar cells,” Langmuir, vol. 26, no. 16, pp. 13644–13649, 2010.
- J. Bisquert and V. S. Vikhrenko, “Interpretation of the time constants measured by kinetic techniques in nanostructured semiconductor electrodes and dye-sensitized solar cells,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 108, no. 7, pp. 2313–2322, 2004.
- Q. W. Jiang, G. R. Li, and X. P. Gao, “Highly ordered TiN nanotube arrays as counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Chemical Communications, no. 44, pp. 6720–6722, 2009.
- J. Halme, M. Toivola, A. Tolvanen, and P. Lund, “Charge transfer resistance of spray deposited and compressed counter electrodes for dye-sensitized nanoparticle solar cells on plastic substrates,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 90, no. 7-8, pp. 872–886, 2006.