- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 721245, 5 pages
Preparation and Sintering Effect in Quartz-Barium Titanate Porous Ceramics and Permeability Modulation Using an Implanted Electrode
Sección Bioelectrónica, Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica, Centro de Investigación y Estudios Avanzados del IPN, 07360 México, DF, Mexico
Received 15 January 2014; Accepted 10 March 2014; Published 16 April 2014
Academic Editor: Peter Majewski
Copyright © 2014 Ernesto Suaste Gómez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Narayan and P. Colombo, Advances in Bioceramics and Porous Ceramics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- R. W. Rice, Porosity of Ceramics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- H. Wang, X.-D. Li, J.-S. Yu, and D.-P. Kim, “Fabrication and characterization of ordered macroporous PMS-derived SiC from a sacrificial template method,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 1383–1386, 2004.
- T. Ohji and M. Fukushima, “Macro-porous ceramics: processing and properties,” International Materials Reviews, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 115–131, 2012.
- P. Colombo, “Conventional and novel processing methods for cellular ceramics,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol. 364, no. 1838, pp. 109–124, 2006.
- Q. Xu and M. A. Anderson, “Synthesis of porosity controlled ceramic membranes,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1073–1081, 1991.
- C. O. González-Morán, J. J. A. Flores-Cuautle, and E. Suaste-Gómez, “Ferroelectrics: development, applications and potentiality in medical physics and electrical engineering,” in Proceedings of the 11th Mexican Symposium on Medical Physics, vol. 1310, pp. 77–80, March 2010.
- Purdue University, Thermophysical Properties Research, C. and Y.S. Touloukian, Thermophysical Properties of Matter, the TPRC data series; a comprehensive compilation of data, IFI/Plenum, New York, NY, USA, 1970.
- Y. S. Touloukian, Thermophysical Properties of Matter, vol. 10, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- E. Suaste-Gómez, C. O. Gonzalez Moran, and J. J. A. Flores Cuautle, “Ceramic-controlled piezoelectric: development, applications and potentiality in electrical and biomedical engineering,” in Piezoelectric Ceramics, E. Suaste-Gómez, Ed., pp. 209–228, Intech, 2010.
- M. I. Acuautla-Meneses, J. J. A. Flores-Cuautle, and E. Suaste-Gómez, “Permeability behavior of porous piezoelectric ceramics prepared in layers in response at AC voltage on electrode implanted,” Ferroelectrics, vol. 423, no. 1, pp. 111–115, 2011.
- E. Suaste-Gómez, J. D. J. A. Flores-Cuautle, and C. O. González-Morán, “Opacity sensor based on photovoltaic effect of ferroelectric PLZT ceramic with pt wire implant,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1056–1060, 2010.
- E. Suaste-Gómez, “Porous ferroelectric ceramic as gas sensor base on BaTiO3/SiO2,” Ferroelectrics, vol. 445, pp. 88–95, 2013.
- J. J. A. Flores-Cuautle, A. Cruz-Orea, and E. Suaste-Gómez, “Photopyroelectric microscopy of porous ceramics,” International Journal of Thermophysics, vol. 33, no. 10-11, pp. 2139–2144, 2012.
- M. I. Acuautla-Meneses, J. J. A. Flores-Cuautle, and E. Suaste-Gómez, “Preparation and characterization of porous ferroelectric ceramics applying quartz with barium titanate,” in International Materials Research Congress, Cancun, Mexico, 2010.
- G. F. Pinder and W. G. Gray, Essentials of Multiphase Flow and Transport in Porous Media, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2008.