- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 494829, 20 pages
A Subgrid Model for the Time-Dependent Navier-Stokes Equations
Faculty of Science, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Shanxi 710049, China
Received 22 November 2008; Revised 5 May 2009; Accepted 25 June 2009
Academic Editor: Weimin Han
Copyright © 2009 Yan Zhang and Yinnian He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Zhang, and Yinnian He, “Assessment of subgrid-scale models for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations,” Journal Of Computational And Applied Mathematics, vol. 234, no. 2, pp. 593–604, 2010.
- Keith J. Galvin, “New subgrid artificial viscosity Galerkin methods for the Navier-Stokes equations,” Computer Methods In Applied Mechanics And Engineering, vol. 200, no. 1-4, pp. 242–250, 2011.
- Yan Zhang, Hui Xu, and Yinnian He, “On two-level Oseen iterative methods for the 2D/3D steady Navier Stokes equations,” Computers & Fluids, vol. 107, pp. 89–99, 2015.