- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 419021, 21 pages
Discontinuous Time Relaxation Method for the Time-Dependent Navier-Stokes Equations
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89154-4020, USA
Received 17 July 2010; Accepted 16 September 2010
Academic Editor: William John Layton
Copyright © 2010 Monika Neda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shipra De, David Hannasch, Monika Neda, and Elena Nikonova, “Numerical analysis and computations of a high accuracy time relaxation fluid flow model,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 89, no. 17, pp. 2353–2373, 2012.
- Osman Rasit Isik, “Spin up problem and accelerating convergence to steady state,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 3242–3253, 2013.
- Argus A. Dunca, and Monika Neda, “Numerical analysis of a nonlinear time relaxation model of fluids,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2014.