- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 304124, 17 pages
Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Heat Transfer in a Semi-Infinite Porous Medium with Thermal Radiation Flux: Analytical and Numerical Study
1Aerospace Engineering, Department of Engineering and Mathematics, Sheaf Building, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield S1 1WB, UK
2Thermal Engineering and Fluids Department, Technical University of Cartagena, Campus Muralla del Mar, 30202 Cartagena, Spain
3Magnetohydrodynamics, Applied Mathematics Program, Department of Mathematics, Narajole Raj College, P.O. Narajole, Midnapore 721 211, WB, India
4Institute for Advanced Studies, Tehran 14456-63543, Iran
Received 12 December 2010; Accepted 20 January 2011
Academic Editor: William J. Layton
Copyright © 2011 O. Anwar Bég et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Maiti, and J. C. Misra, “Peristaltic Transport Of A Couple Stress Fluid: Some Applications To Hemodynamics,” Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 12, no. 03, pp. 1250048, 2012.
- Sufian Munawar, Asif Ali, and Ahmer Mehmood, “Thermal analysis of the flow over an oscillatory stretching cylinder,” Physica Scripta, vol. 86, no. 6, 2012.
- Abid Hussanan, Zulkhibri Ismail, Ilyas Khan, Atheer G. Hussein, and Sharidan Shafie, “Unsteady boundary layer MHD free convection flow in a porous medium with constant mass diffusion and Newtonian heating,” The European Physical Journal Plus, vol. 129, no. 3, 2014.
- O. Anwar BÉG, M. Ferdows, S. Shamima, and M. Nazrul Islam, “Numerical Simulation Of Marangoni Magnetohydrodynamic Bio-Nanofluid Convection From A Non-Isothermal Surface With Magnetic Induction Effects: A Bio-Nanomaterial Manufacturing Transport Model,” Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, pp. 1450039, 2014.