- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 513148, 14 pages
3-Point Block Methods for Direct Integration of General Second-Order Ordinary Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
2Department of Computer Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Received 3 February 2011; Revised 18 April 2011; Accepted 26 May 2011
Academic Editor: István Faragó
Copyright © 2011 J. O. Ehigie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. O. Ehigie, S. N. Jator, A. B. Sofoluwe, and S. A. Okunuga, “Boundary value technique for initial value problems with continuous second derivative multistep method of Enright,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Hoo Yann Seong, Zanariah Abdul Majid, and Fudziah Ismail, “Solving Second-Order Delay Differential Equations by Direct Adams-Moulton Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.