- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 593548, 6 pages
A Generalization of a Class of Matrices: Analytic Inverse and Determinant
Department of Mathematics, University of Patras, 26500 Patras, Greece
Received 29 December 2010; Revised 3 October 2011; Accepted 10 October 2011
Academic Editor: Alfredo Bermudez De Castro
Copyright © 2011 F. N. Valvi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. W. Milnes, “A note concerning the properties of a certain class of test matrices,” Mathematics of Computation, vol. 22, pp. 827–832, 1968.
- R. J. Herbold, “A generalization of a class of test matrices,” Mathematics of Computation, vol. 23, pp. 823–826, 1969.
- G. Carayannis, N. Kalouptsidis, and D. G. Manolakis, “Fast recursive algorithms for a class of linear equations,” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 227–239, 1982.
- M. J. C. Gover and S. Barnett, “Brownian matrices: properties and extensions,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 381–386, 1986.
- F. N. Valvi, “Analytic inversion for a general case of certain classes of matrices,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 199–205, 1999.