- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 703435, 9 pages
Different Versions of ILU and IUL Factorizations Obtained from Forward and Backward Factored Approximate Inverse Processes—Part I
Department of Applied Mathematics, Sabzevar Tarbiat Moallem University, Sabzevar, Iran
Received 29 August 2011; Accepted 6 October 2011
Academic Editor: Raytcho Lazarov
Copyright © 2011 Amin Rafiei and Fatemeh Shahlaei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Saad, Iterative Methods for Sparse Linear Systems, PWS Publishing, Boston, Mass, USA, 1996.
- D. K. Salkuyeh, “A sparse approximate inverse preconditioner for nonsymmetric positive definite matrices,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Informatics, vol. 28, no. 5-6, pp. 1131–1141, 2010.
- D. K. Salkuyeh, A. Rafiei, and H. Roohani, “ILU preconditioning based on the FAPINV algorithm,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1010.2812.
- J.-C. Luo, “A new class of decomposition for inverting asymmetric and indefinite matrices,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 95–104, 1993.
- T. Davis, “University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection,” http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/matrices/.