- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541083, 22 pages
New Approach for Solving a Class of Doubly Singular Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Using Adomian Decomposition Method
Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721302, India
Received 13 October 2012; Revised 3 December 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Norbert Heuer
Copyright © 2012 Randhir Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Randhir Singh, Jitendra Kumar, and Gnaneshwar Nelakanti, “Approximate series solution of singular boundary value problems with derivative dependence using Green’s function technique,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Randhir Singh, Gnaneshwar Nelakanti, and Jitendra Kumar, “A new efficient technique for solving two-point boundary value problems for integro-differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2014.
- Randhir Singh, and Jitendra Kumar, “An efficient numerical technique for the solution of nonlinear singular boundary value problems,” Computer Physics Communications, 2014.