- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750146, 19 pages
Preservation of Fine Structures in PDE-Based Image Denoising
1Department of Computational Engineering, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762, USA
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762-5921, USA
Received 25 May 2012; Revised 16 September 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Xue Cheng Tai
Copyright © 2012 Hakran Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jidesh Pacheeripadikkal, and Bini Anattu, “Image Enhancement under Data-Dependent Multiplicative Gamma Noise,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. A. Bini, and P. Jidesh, “ Image Restoration Using Adaptive Region-Wise p -Norm Filter with Local Constraints ,” International Journal of Image and Graphics, vol. 16, no. 02, pp. 1650008, 2016.