- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 912810, 10 pages
Approximation Solution of Fractional Partial Differential Equations by Neural Networks
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Thamar University, Thamar, Yemen
Received 1 October 2011; Accepted 21 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammed I. Syam
Copyright © 2012 Adel A. S. Almarashi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “The Fractional Differential Polynomial Neural Network for Approximation of Functions,” Entropy, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 4188–4198, 2013.
- Gilberto González-Parra, Benito Chen-Charpentier, and Abraham J. Arenas, “Polynomial Chaos for random fractional order differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 226, pp. 123–130, 2014.