- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 732032, 6 pages
Convergent Homotopy Analysis Method for Solving Linear Systems
School of Mathematical Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, P.O. Box 1159-91775, Mashhad, Iran
Received 16 June 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ting-Zhu Huang
Copyright © 2013 H. Nasabzadeh and F. Toutounian. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1962.
- D. M. Young, Iterative Solution of Large Linear Systems, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1971.
- L. A. Hageman and D. M. Young, Applied Iterative Methods, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1981, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics.
- Y.-T. Li, C.-X. Li, and S.-L. Wu, “Improvements of preconditioned AOR iterative method for -matrices,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 206, no. 2, pp. 656–665, 2007.
- H. Wang and Y.-T. Li, “A new preconditioned AOR iterative method for -matrices,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 47–53, 2009.
- L. Wang and Y. Song, “Preconditioned AOR iterative methods for -matrices,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 226, no. 1, pp. 114–124, 2009.
- J. H. Yun, “A note on preconditioned AOR method for -matrices,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 220, no. 1-2, pp. 13–16, 2008.
- Y. Zhang and T.-Z. Huang, “Modified iterative methods for nonnegative matrices and -matrices linear systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 10–12, pp. 1587–1602, 2005.
- T.-Z. Huang, X.-Z. Wang, and Y.-D. Fu, “Improving Jacobi methods for nonnegative -matrices linear systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 1542–1550, 2007.
- B. Keramati, “An approach to the solution of linear system of equations by He's homotopy perturbation method,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 152–156, 2009.
- E. Yusufoğlu, “An improvement to homotopy perturbation method for solving system of linear equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 11-12, pp. 2231–2235, 2009.
- H.-K. Liu, “Application of homotopy perturbation methods for solving systems of linear equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5259–5264, 2011.
- S. Liao, Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method, vol. 2 of Modern Mechanics and Mathematics, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2003.
- S. J. Liao, The proposed homotopy analysis technique for the solution of nonlinear problem [Ph.D. thesis], Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, 1992.
- S. Liao, “On the homotopy analysis method for nonlinear problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 499–513, 2004.
- J.-H. He, “Homotopy perturbation technique,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 178, no. 3-4, pp. 257–262, 1999.
- J.-H. He, “A coupling method of a homotopy technique and a perturbation technique for non-linear problems,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 37–43, 2000.
- J.-H. He, “Homotopy perturbation method: a new nonlinear analytical technique,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 73–79, 2003.
- A. Hadjidimos and A. Yeyios, “Symmetric accelerated overrelaxation (SAOR) method,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 72–76, 1982.
- T. A. Davis and Y. Hu, “The University of Florida sparse matrix collection,” Association for Computing Machinery, vol. 38, no. 1, aricle 1, 2011.