- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 740235, 15 pages
Asthma in Sickle Cell Disease: Implications for Treatment
Biomedical Research Department, Center for Clinical Pharmacogenomics and Translational Research, Nemours Children's Clinic, 807 Children's Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA
Received 17 August 2010; Revised 9 November 2010; Accepted 13 December 2010
Academic Editor: Maurizio Longinotti
Copyright © 2011 Kathryn Blake and John Lima. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. L. Hassell, “Pulmonary Hypertension, Tricuspid Regurgitant Velocity Screening, and the Nitric Oxide Pathway,” Hematology, vol. 2011, no. 1, pp. 419–426, 2011.
- Jennifer M. Knight-Madden, Antoinette Barton-Gooden, Steve R. Weaver, Marvin Reid, and Anne Greenough, “Mortality, asthma, smoking and acute chest syndrome in young adults with sickle cell disease,” Lung, vol. 191, no. 1, pp. 95–100, 2013.
- Jennifer Knight-Madden, and Anne Greenough, “Acute pulmonary complications of sickle cell disease,” Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, 2013.