- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 836184, 5 pages
Frequency of Anemia in the Patients of a Family Health Team in Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
1Universidade Federal da Grande Dourados, Rua João Rosa Goes no. 1761, Vila Progresso, Caixa Postal 322, 79825-070 Dourados, MS, Brazil
2Universidade Estadual de Mato Grosso do Sul, Cidade Universitária de Dourados, Caixa Postal 351, 79804-970 Dourados, MS, Brazil
Received 17 April 2011; Revised 12 June 2011; Accepted 13 June 2011
Academic Editor: Aurelio Maggio
Copyright © 2011 Tatiana Lachi and Cássia Barbosa Reis. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Bennett and F. Plum, Eds., Cecil—Tratado de Medicina Interna, Guanabara Koogan, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 20th edition, 1997.
- G. G. P. Leme Coutinho, E. M. Goloni-Bertollo, and E. C. Pavarino-Bertelli, “Effectiveness of two programs of intermittent ferrous supplementation for treating iron-deficiency anemia in infants: randomized clinical trial,” Sao Paulo Medical Journal, vol. 126, no. 6, pp. 314–318, 2008.
- B. Lozoff, “Early iron deficiency has brain and behavior effects consistent with dopaminergic dysfunction,” The Journal of Nutrition, vol. 141, no. 4, pp. 740S–746S, 2011.
- L. A. Kazal Jr., “Prevention of iron deficiency in infants and toddlers,” American Family Physician, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1217–1227, 2002.
- L.M. Tierney Jr., S. J. McPhee, and M. A. Papadakis, Eds., Diagnóstico e tratamento, Atheneu, São Paulo, Brazil, 2001.
- R. M. Neves, “Interações nutricionais na anemia ferropriva,” Revista Nutrição, Saúde e Performance, vol. 6, no. 27, pp. 32–38, 2005.
- M. Batista Filho, “O controle das anemias no Brasil,” Revista Brasileira de Saúde Materno Infantil, vol. 4, no. 2, 2004.
- C. Best, N. Neufingerl, J. M. Del Rosso, C. Transler, T. van den Briel, and S. Osendarp, “Can multi-micronutrient food fortification improve the micronutrient status, growth, health, and cognition of schoolchildren? A systematic review,” Nutrition Reviews, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 186–204, 2011.