- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2007 (2007), Article ID 18619, 5 pages
Application of CBD-Zinc Sulfide Film as an Antireflection Coating on Very Large Area Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
1IC Design & Fabrication Centre, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032, India
2School of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon-City 440-746, South Korea
Received 1 April 2007; Revised 18 September 2007; Accepted 20 December 2007
Academic Editor: Armin Aberle
Copyright © 2007 U. Gangopadhyay et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Zhang, J. Zhao, and M. A. Green, “Effect of substrate heating on the adhesion and humidity resistance of evaporated /ZnS antireflection coatings and on the performance of high-efficiency silicon solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 51, no. 3-4, 393 pages, 1998.
- B. Elidrissi, M. Addou, M. Regragui, A. Bougrine, A. Kachouane, and J. C. Bernède, “Structure, composition and optical properties of ZnS thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 68, no. 1–3, 175 pages, 2001.
- J. A. Ruffner, M. D. Hilmel, V. Mizrahi, G. I. Stegeman, and U. J. Gibson, “Effects of low substrate temperature and ion assisted deposition on composition, optical properties, and stress of ZnS thin films,” Applied Optics, vol. 28, no. 24, 5209 pages, 1989.
- A. M. Ledger, “Inhomogeneous interface laser mirror coatings,” Applied Optics, vol. 18, no. 17, 2979 pages, 1979.
- R. R. Potter and J. R. Sites, “Current-voltage transients in (Cd,Zn)S/CuIn solar cells,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 43, no. 9, 843 pages, 1983.
- K. T. R. Reddy and P. J. Reddy, “Studies of films and heterojunction solar cells,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 25, no. 9, 1345 pages, 1992.
- Z. Porada and E. Schabowska-Osiowska, “Surface electrical conductivity in ZnS(Cu, Cl, Mn) thin films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 145, no. 1, 75 pages, 1986.
- Y. Tomomura, M. Kitagawa, A. Suzuki, and S. Nakajima, “Homoepitaxial growth of ZnS single crystal thin films by molecular beam epitaxy,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 99, no. 1–4, 451 pages, 1990.
- M. Tonouchi, Y. Sun, T. Miyasato, H. Sakama, and M. Ohmura, “Room-temperature synthesis of ZnS:Mn films by plasma chemical sputtering,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 2, L2453 pages, 1990.
- P. J. Dean, A. D. Pitt, M. S. Skolnick, P. J. Wright, and B. Cockayne, “Optical properties of undoped organometallic grown ZnSe and ZnS,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 59, no. 1-2, 301 pages, 1982.
- O. Briot, N. Briot, A. Abounadi, B. Gil, T. Cloitre, and R. L. Aulombard, “Reflectivity analysis of ZnS layers grown on GaAs and Si substrates by metal organic vapour-phase epitaxy,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 2, 207 pages, 1994.
- H. H. Afifi, S. A. Mahmoud, and A. Ashour, “Structural study of ZnS thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 263, no. 2, 248 pages, 1995.
- D. A. Johnston, M. H. Carletto, K. T. R. Reddy, I. Forbes, and R. W. Miles, “Chemical bath deposition of zinc sulfide based buffer layers using low toxicity materials,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 403-404, 102 pages, 2002.
- E. J. Ibanga, C. Le Luyer, and J. Mugnier, “Zinc oxide waveguide produced by thermal oxidation of chemical bath deposited zinc sulphide thin films,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 80, no. 2, 490 pages, 2003.
- J. Vidal, O. de Melo, O. Vigil, N. López, G. Contreras-Puente, and O. Zelaya-Angel, “Influence of magnetic field and type of substrate on the growth of ZnS films by chemical bath,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 419, no. 1-2, 118 pages, 2002.
- U. Gangopadhyay, K. Kim, D. Mangalaraj, and J. Yi, “Low cost CBD ZnS antireflection coating on large area commercial mono-crystalline silicon solar cells,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 230, no. 1–4, 364 pages, 2004.