- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2007 (2007), Article ID 29523, 8 pages
Advances in High-Efficiency III-V Multijunction Solar Cells
Spectrolab, Inc., 12500 Gladstone Avenue, Sylmar 91342, CA, USA
Received 25 May 2007; Accepted 12 September 2007
Academic Editor: Armin G. Aberle
Copyright © 2007 Richard R. King et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. R. King, D. C. Law, K. M. Edmondson, et al., “40% efficient metamorphic GaInP/GaInAs/Ge multijunction solar cells,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, no. 18, Article ID 183516, p. 3 pages, 2007.
- R. R. King, D. C. Law, K. M. Edmondson, et al., “Metamorphic concentrator solar cells with over 40% conversion efficiency,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Solar Concentrators (ICSC-4), El Escorial, Spain, March 2007.
- R. R. King, M. Haddad, T. Isshiki, et al., “Metamorphic GaInP/GaInAs/Ge solar cells,” in Proceedings of the 28th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC-28), pp. 982–985, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, September 2000.
- F. Dimroth, U. Schubert, and A. W. Bett, “25.5% efficient As tandem solar cells grown on GaAs substrates,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 209–211, 2000.
- T. Takamoto, T. Agui, K. Kamimura, et al., “Multifunction solar cell technologies—high efficiency, radiation resistance, and concentrator applications,” in Proceddings of the 3rd World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (WCPEC-3), vol. 1, pp. 581–586, Osaka, Japan, May 2003.
- M. W. Wanlass, S. P. Ahrenkiel, R. K. Ahrenkiel, et al., “Lattice-mismatched approaches for high-performance, III-V photovoltaic energy converters,” in Proceedings of the 31st IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC-31), pp. 530–535, Lake Buena Vista, Fla, USA, January 2005.
- A. W. Bett, C. Baur, F. Dimroth, and J. Schöne, “Metamorphic GaInP-GaInAs layers for photovoltaic applications,” in Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, vol. 836, p. 223, Boston, Mass, USA, November-December 2005.
- R. R. King, D. C. Law, C. M. Fetzer, et al., “Pathways to 40% efficient concentrator photovoltaics,” in Proceedings of the 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC-20), pp. 118–123, Barcelona, Spain, June 2005.
- R. R. King, D. C. Law, K. M. Edmondson, et al., “Metamorphic and lattice-matched solar cells under concentration,” in Proceedings of IEEE of the 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (WCPEC-4), vol. 1, pp. 760–763, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA, May 2006.
- R. R. King, R. A. Sherif, D. C. Law, et al., “New horizons in III-V multijunction terrestrial concentrator cell research,” in Proceedings of the 21st European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC-21), p. 124, Dresden, Germany, September 2006.
- J. F. Geisz, S. Kurtz, M. W. Wanlass, et al., “High-efficiency GaInP/ GaAs/ InGaAs triple-junction solar cells grown inverted with a metamorphic bottom junction,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, Article ID 023502, p. 3 pages, 2007.
- R. A. Sherif, R. R. King, N. H. Karam, and D. R. Lillington, “The path to 1 GW of concentrator photovoltaics using multijunction solar cells,” in Proceedings of the 31st IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC-31), pp. 17–22, Lake Buena Vista, Fla, USA, January 2005.