- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 151487, 4 pages
High-Efficiency Intracavity Continuous-Wave Green-Light Generation by Quasiphase Matching in a Bulk Periodically Poled MgO: Crystal
1Division of Opto-Electronics System, Academy of Opto-Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100085, China
2Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS), Beijing 100080, China
3R&D Department, Phoebus Vision Opto-Electronics Technology Ltd., Beijing 100094, China
Received 29 March 2008; Accepted 18 August 2008
Academic Editor: Yalin Lu
Copyright © 2008 Shaowei Chu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. M. Fejer, G. A. Magel, D. H. Jundt, and R. L. Byer, “Quasi-phase-matched second harmonic generation: tuning and tolerances,” IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 2631–2654, 1992.
- G. D. Miller, R. G. Batchko, W. M. Tulloch, D. R. Weise, M. M. Fejer, and R. L. Byer, “42%-efficient single-pass cw second-harmonic generation in periodically poled lithium niobate,” Optics Letters, vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 1834–1836, 1997.
- S. Kurimura, N. E. Yu, Y. Nomura, M. Nakamura, K. Kitamura, and T. Sumiyoshi, “QPM wavelength converters based on stoichiometric lithium tantalate,” in Advanced Solid-State Photonics (ASSP '05), vol. 98, pp. 92–96, Optical Society of America, Vienna, Austria, February 2005.
- N. Pavel, I. Shoji, T. Taira, et al., “Room-temperature, continuous-wave 1-W green power by single-pass frequency doubling in a bulk periodically poled MgO: crystal,” Optics Letters, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 830–832, 2004.
- S. V. Tovstonog, S. Kurimura, and K. Kitamura, “High power continuous-wave green light generation by quasiphase matching in Mg stoichiometric lithium tantalate,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, no. 5, Article ID 051115, 3 pages, 2007.
- L. Y. Liu, M. Oka, W. Wiechmann, and S. Kubota, “Longitudinally diode-pumped continuous-wave 3.5-W green laser,” Optics Letters, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 189–191, 1994.
- V. Pruneri, J. Webjörn, P. St. J. Russell, J. R. M. Barr, and D. C. Hanna, “Intracavity second harmonic generation of 0.532 m in bulk periodically poled lithium niobate,” Optics Communications, vol. 116, no. 1–3, pp. 159–162, 1995.
- K. S. Abedin, T. Tsuritani, M. Sato, and H. Ito, “Integrated intracavity quasi-phase-matched second harmonic generation based on periodically poled Nd:,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 10–12, 1997.
- M. Pierrou, F. Laurell, H. Karlsson, T. Kellner, C. Czeranowsky, and G. Huber, “Generation of 740 mW of blue light by intracavity frequency doubling with a first-order quasi-phase-matched crystal,” Optics Letters, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 205–207, 1999.