- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 457549, 9 pages
Tensorial Model for Photolithography Aerial Image Simulation
Ecole Centrale Marseille Institut Fresnel, CNRS UMR 6133, 13397 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Received 21 July 2009; Accepted 31 August 2009
Academic Editor: Samir K. Mondal
Copyright © 2009 Caroline Fossati et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Hecht, Optics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 1987.
- J. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- H. Hopkins, “The concept of partial coherence in optics,” Proceedings of the Royal Society A, vol. 208, pp. 263–277, 1951.
- H. Hopkins, “On the diffraction theory of optical images,” Proceedings of the Royal Society A, vol. 217, no. 1131, pp. 408–432, 1952.
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, Pergamon Press, London, UK, 6th edition, 1980.
- P. Flanner, “Two-dimensional optical imaging for photolithography simulation,” Tech. Rep. UCB ERL M86 57, Electronics Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, Calif, USA, July 1986.
- N. Cobb, Fast optical and process proximity correction algorithms for integrated circuit manufacturing, Ph.D. thesis, University of California, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 1998.
- D. Newmark, “Computer aided design tools for phase-shift masks and spatial filtering,” Tech. Rep. UCB ERL M91 117, Electronics Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, Calif, USA, December 1991.
- D. Muti and S. Bourennane, “Survey on tensor signal algebraic filtering,” Signal Processing, vol. 87, pp. 237–249, 2007.
- M. Wax and T. Kailath, “Detection of signals by information theoretic criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 387–392, 1985.
- R. Sabatier, C. Fossati, S. Bourennane, and A. Di Giacomo, “Fast approximation of transfer cross coefficient for optical proximity correction,” Optics Express, vol. 16, no. 19, pp. 15249–15253, 2008.
- H. A. L. Kiers, “Towards a standardized notation and terminology in multiway analysis,” Journal of Chemometrics, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 105–122, 2000.
- L. De Lathauwer and J. Castaing, “Tensor-based techniques for the blind separation of DS-CDMA signals,” Signal Processing, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 322–336, 2007.
- M. Vasilescu and D. Terzopoulos, “Multilinear independent components analysis,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '05), vol. 1, pp. 547–553, San Diego, Calif, USA, June 2005.
- L. De Lathauwer, B. De Moor, and J. Vandewalle, “A multilinear singular value decomposition,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 21, pp. 1253–1278, 2000.
- N. D. Sidiropoulos and R. Bro, “On the uniqueness of multilinear decomposition of N-way arrays,” Journal of Chemometrics, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 229–239, 2000.
- A. Hyvärinen and E. Oja, “A fast-fixed point algorithm for independent component analysis,” Neural Computation, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 1483–1492, 1997.
- C. Zuniga and E. Tejnil, “Heuristics for truncating the number of optical kernels in Hopkins image calculations for model-based OPC treatment,” in Optical Microlithography XX, Proceedings of SPIE, San Jose, Calif, USA, February 2007.
- H. Akaike, “A new look at the statistical model identification,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 716–723, 1974.
- J. Rissanen, “A universal prior for integers and estimation by minimum description length,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 416–431, 1983.