- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 967613, 5 pages
Forward and Backward Detectable Gray-Scale Data Storage System in Polymeric Material
Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg, UMR CNRS, ULP 7504, 23 rue du Loess, B.P. 43, 67034 Strasbourg Cedex 2, France
Received 19 February 2009; Accepted 10 August 2009
Academic Editor: Lucimara Roman
Copyright © 2009 E. Sungur et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. A. Parthenopoulos and P. M. Rentzepis, “Three-dimensional optical storage memory,” Science, vol. 245, no. 4920, pp. 843–845, 1989.
- M. Maeda, H. Ishitobi, Z. Sekkat, and S. Kawata, “Polarization storage by nonlinear orientational hole burning in azo dye-containing polymer films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85, pp. 351–353, 2004.
- G. J. Steckman, I. Solomatine, G. Zhou, and D. Psaltis, “Characterization of phenanthrenequinone-doped poly(methyl methacrylate) for holographic memory,” Optics Letters, vol. 23, pp. 1310–1312, 1998.
- S. H. Lin, K. Y. Hsu, W. Z. Chen, and W. T. Whang, “Phenanthrenequinone-doped poly(methyl methacrylate) photopolymer bulk for volume holographic data storage,” Optics Letters, vol. 25, pp. 451–453, 2000.
- B. Jia, J. Serbin, H. Kim, B. Lee, J. Li, and M. Gu, “Use of two- photon polymerization for continuous gray-level encoding of diffractive optical elements,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, Article ID 073503, 2007.
- X. Li, J. W. Chon, S. Wu, R. A. Evans, and M. Gu, “Rewritable polarization-encoded multilayer data storage in 2,5-dimethyl-4-(p-nitrophenylazo)anisole doped polymer,” Optics Letters, vol. 32, pp. 277–279, 2006.
- D. Gindre, A. Boeglin, A. Fort, L. Mager, and K. D. Dorkenoo, “Rewritable optical data storage in azobenzene copolymers,” Optics Express, vol. 14, no. 21, pp. 9896–9901, 2006.
- D. Gindre, A. Boeglin, G. Taupier, et al., “Toward submicrometer optical storagethrough controlled molecular disordervin azo-dye copolymer films,” Journal of Optical Society of America B, vol. 24, pp. 532–537, 2007.
- D. Gindre, I. Ka, A. Boeglin, A. Fort, and K. D. Dorkenoo, “Image storage through gray-scale encoding of second harmonic signals in azo-dye copolymers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, Article ID 094103, 2007.
- G. William and D. C. Watt, “Non-symetrical dielectric relaxation behaviour arising from a simple empirical decay function,” Transactions Faraday Society, vol. 66, pp. 80–85, 1970.
- S. E. Harris, “Proposed backward wave oscillation in the infrared,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 114–116, 1966.
- R. M. Williams, W. R. Zipfel, and W. W. Webb, “Interpreting second-harmonic generation images of collagen I fibrils,” Biophysical Journal, vol. 88, no. 2, pp. 1377–1386, 2005.
- L. Moreaux, O. Sandre, and J. Mertz, “Membrane imaging by second-harmonic generation microscopy,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 17, pp. 1685–1694, 2000.