- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 179813, 5 pages
Magnetic Quasi-Phase Matching All-Fiber Isolator
Advanced Electric Laser Branch, Air Force Research Laboratory, 3550 Aberdeen Ave SE, Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM 87117, USA
Received 2 December 2009; Accepted 1 March 2010
Academic Editor: Samir K. Mondal
Copyright © 2010 Chunte A. Lu and Gerald T. Moore. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhijun Yan, Chengbo Mou, Kaiming Zhou, Xianfeng Chen, and Lin Zhang, “UV-Inscription, Polarization-Dependant Loss Characteristics and Application s of 45 degrees Tilted Fiber Gratings,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 29, no. 18, pp. 2715–2724, 2011.
- Zhijun Yan, Kaiming Zhou, and Lin Zhang, “In-fiber linear polarizer based on UV-inscribed 45° tilted grating in polarization maintaining fiber,” Optics Letters, vol. 37, no. 18, pp. 3819, 2012.