- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 596825, 9 pages
Towards the Optimum Light Source Spectrum
EET School Manukau Institute of Technology, Private Bag 94-006, Manukau 2241, New Zealand
Received 23 December 2009; Revised 24 April 2010; Accepted 7 June 2010
Academic Editor: Xian Cao
Copyright © 2010 Andrew Chalmers and Snjezana Soltic. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Snjezana Soltic, and Andrew N. Chalmers, “Influence of Peak Wavelengths on Properties of Mixed-LED White-Light Sources,” Advances in OptoElectronics, vol. 2010, pp. 1–8, 2010.
- Françoise Viénot, Guillaume Coron, and Bertrand Lavédrine, “LEDs as a tool to enhance faded colours of museums artefacts,” Journal of Cultural Heritage, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 431–440, 2011.
- Andrew Chalmers, “Light source optimization: spectral design and simulation of four-band white-light sources,” Optical Engineering, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 044003, 2012.
- C.-C. Wu, N.-C. Hu, Y.-C. Fong, H.-C. Hsiao, and S.-L. Hsiao, “Optimal pruning for selecting LEDs to synthesize tunable illumination spectra,” Lighting Research and Technology, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 484–497, 2012.
- Snjezana Soltic, and Andrew Chalmers, “Optimization of laser-based white light illuminants,” Optics Express, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 8964, 2013.