- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 237026, 10 pages
Optoelectronic Heating for Fabricating Microfluidic Circuitry
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 7 June 2011; Accepted 1 August 2011
Academic Editor: Eric Pei Yu Chiou
Copyright © 2011 Gauvain Haulot and Chih-Ming Ho. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gauvain Haulot, Arnaud J. Benahmed, and Chih-Ming Ho, “Optoelectronic reconfigurable microchannels,” Lab on A Chip, vol. 12, no. 23, pp. 5086–5092, 2012.
- Masaru Takeuchi, Masaya Hagiwara, Gauvain Haulot, and Chih-Ming Ho, “Reconfigurable microfluidic pump enabled by opto-electrical-thermal transduction,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 103, no. 17, pp. 174101, 2013.