- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 459130, 6 pages
New Type Far IR and THz Schottky Barrier Detectors for Scientific and Civil Application
1Solid State Infrared Devices, Electron, Central Research Institute, Toreza Avenue, 68, Saint-Petersburg 194223, Russia
2Broadband Home Solutions, Motorola Mobility, Sedova Street 12, Saint-Petersburg 192019, Russia
Received 7 April 2011; Revised 25 May 2011; Accepted 4 July 2011
Academic Editor: Satishchandra B. Ogale
Copyright © 2011 V. G. Ivanov and G. V. Ivanov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “New T-ray source could improve airport security, cancer detection,” ScienceDaily, November. 27, 2007.
- “Second workshop on New Concept for Far-Infrared/Submillimeter Space Astronomy,” Consensus view for NASA, College Park, Md, USA, March 2002.
- W. F. Kosonocky, H. G. Erhardt, G. Meray et al., “Advances in platinum silicide Schottky-barrier IR-CCD image sensors,” Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, vol. 225, pp. 69–71, 1980.
- T. S. Villani, W. F. Kosonoky, F. V. Shallcross, et al., “Construction and performance of 320x244 – element IR CCD imager with PtSi Schottky-barrier detectors,” Proceedings of International Society for Optics and Photonics, vol. 1107, pp. 9–21, 1989.
- T. L. Lin, J. S. Park, T. George, E. W. Jones, R. W. Fathauer, and J. Maserjian, “Long-wavelength PtSi infrared detectors fabricated by incorporating a doping spike grown by molecular beam epitaxy Appl,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 62, no. 25, pp. 3318–3320, 1993.
- B.-Y. Tsaur, C. K. Chen, and B. A. Nechay, “IrSi Schottky-barrier infrared detectors with wavelength response beyond 12 mkm,” Electron Device Letters, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 415–417, 1990.
- A. Rogalski, “Infrared detectors,” Hayka, vol. 93, no. 8, pp. 81–157, 2003.
- J. E. Murguia, P. K. Tedrow, F. D. Shepherd, D. Leahy, and M. M. Weeks, “Performance analysis of a thermionic thermal detector at 400 K, 300 K, and 200 K,” Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, vol. 3698, pp. 361–375, 1999.
- V. G. Ivanov, G. V. Ivanov, and A. A. Kamenev, “Multielement IR detectors based on Schottky barriers sensitive to radiation with quantum energy less than the height of the potential barrier,” Journal of Optical Technology, vol. 75, no. 8, pp. 518–523, 2008.
- V. G. Ivanov, G. V. Ivanov, A. A. Kamenev, V. A. Arutynov, R. M. Stepanov, and V. I. Panasenkov, “SB IR detectors with sensitivity in region, where quantums energy is less then the barrier height,” Applied Physics, no. 1, pp. 87–93, 2010 (Russian).