- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 896962, 4 pages
Modeling of Photoconductivity of Porous Silicon
Ivan Franko National University of L'viv, 50 Dragomanov Street, 79005 Lviv, Ukraine
Received 13 December 2010; Accepted 12 May 2011
Academic Editor: Samir K. Mondal
Copyright © 2011 L. S. Monastyrskii et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. T. Canham, “Silicon quantum wire array fabrication by electrochemical and chemical dissolution of wafers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 1046–1048, 1990.
- L. Monastyrskii, T. Lesiv, and I. Olenych, “Composition and properties of thin solid films on porous silicon surface,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 343-344, no. 1-2, pp. 335–337, 1999.
- C. Baratto, G. Faglia, G. Sberveglieri et al., “Multiparametric porous silicon sensors,” Sensors, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 121–126, 2002.
- S. J. Kim, J. Y. Park, S. H. Lee, and S. H. Yi, “Humidity sensors using porous silicon layer with mesa structure,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 33, no. 15, pp. 1781–1784, 2000.
- O. C. Zienkiewicz, R. L. Taylor, and J. Z. Zhu, The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals, Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, UK, 2005.
- G. N. Watson, A Treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 1995.
- L. S. Monastyrskii, B. S. Sokolovskii, and V. S. Vasylyshyn, “Calculation of photosensitivity of porous silicon with the cylindrical geometry of pores,” Optical Memory and Neural Networks, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 55–59, 2009.