- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 782864, 10 pages
Institut für Angewandte Physik und Zentrum für Mikrostrukturforschung, Universität Hamburg, Jungiusstrasse 11, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ivan D. Rukhlenko
Copyright © 2012 Stephan Schwaiger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vassilios Yannopapas, Marilena Tzavala, and Leonidas Tsetseris, “Arrays of carbon nanoscrolls as deep subwavelength magnetic metamaterials,” Physical Review B, vol. 88, no. 15, 2013.
- Yiran Tian, Guangjun Wen, and Yongjun Huang, “Multiband Negative Permittivity Metamaterials and Absorbers,” Advances in OptoElectronics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Lorenzo Ferrari, Chihhui Wu, Dominic Lepage, Xiang Zhang, and Zhaowei Liu, “Hyperbolic metamaterials and their applications,” Progress in Quantum Electronics, 2014.