- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 869829, 4 pages
In Situ Raman Spectroscopy of COOH-Functionalized SWCNTs Trapped with Optoelectronic Tweezers
1Chemical Sciences Division, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 7000 East Avenue L-231, Livermore, CA 94551, USA
2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
3Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Received 2 May 2011; Revised 2 November 2011; Accepted 16 November 2011
Academic Editor: Eric Pei Yu Chiou
Copyright © 2012 Peter J. Pauzauskie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Y. Chiou, A. T. Ohta, and M. C. Wu, “Massively parallel manipulation of single cells and microparticles using optical images,” Nature, vol. 436, no. 7049, pp. 370–372, 2005.
- A. Jamshidi, P. J. Pauzauskie, P. J. Schuck et al., “Dynamic manipulation and separation of individual semiconducting and metallic nanowires,” Nature Photonics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 86–89, 2008.
- M. W. Lee, Y. H. Lin, and G. B. Lee, “Manipulation and patterning of carbon nanotubes utilizing optically induced dielectrophoretic forces,” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 609–617, 2010.
- P. J. Pauzauskie, A. Jamshidi, J. K. Valley, J. H. Satcher, and M. C. Wu, “Parallel trapping of multiwalled carbon nanotubes with optoelectronic tweezers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, no. 11, Article ID 113104, 2009.
- K. Balasubramanian and M. Burghard, “Chemically functionalized carbon nanotubes,” Small, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 180–192, 2005.
- Z. Yu and L. Brus, “Rayleigh and Raman scattering from individual carbon nanotube bundles,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 105, no. 6, pp. 1123–1134, 2001.
- R. Krupke, F. Hennrich, H. von Löhneysen, and M. M. Kappes, “Separation of metallic from semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes,” Science, vol. 301, no. 5631, pp. 344–347, 2003.
- S. Tan, H. A. Lopez, C. W. Cai, and Y. Zhang, “Optical trapping of single-walled carbon nanotubes,” Nano Letters, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 1415–1419, 2004.
- O. M. Maragò, P. H. Jones, F. Bqnaccorso et al., “Femtonewton force sensing with optically trapped nanotubes,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 3211–3216, 2008.
- T. Rodgers, S. Shoji, Z. Sekkat, and S. Kawata, “Selective aggregation of single-walled carbon nanotubes using the large optical field gradient of a focused laser beam,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 101, no. 12, Article ID 127402, 2008.
- R. Saito, M. S. Dresselhaus, and G. Dresselhaus, Physical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes, Imperial College Press, London, UK, 1998.