- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 895723, 10 pages
Multiplexed FBG Monitoring System for Forecasting Coalmine Water Inrush Disaster
1Geotechnical & Structural Engineering Research Center, Shandong University, Shandong, Jinan 250061, China
2Optical Fiber Sensing Technology and Engineering Research Center, Shandong University, Shandong, Jinan 250061, China
3School of Earth Science and Engineering, Nanjing University, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 7 August 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jayanta K. Sahu
Copyright © 2012 B. Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. D. Kersey, M. A. Davis, H. J. Patrick et al., “Fiber grating sensors,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 1442–1463, 1997.
- S. Kim, S. Kim, J. Kwon, and B. Lee, “Fiber Bragg grating strain sensor demodulator using a chirped fiber grating,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 839–841, 2001.
- A. Iadicicco, A. Cusano, S. Campopiano, A. Cutolo, and M. Giordano, “Thinned fiber Bragg gratings as refractive index sensors,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 1288–1295, 2005.
- Y. Zhan, S. Xue, Q. Yang, S. Xiang, H. He, and R. Zhu, “A novel fiber Bragg grating high-temperature sensor,” Optik, vol. 119, no. 11, pp. 535–539, 2008.
- T. K. Gangopadhyay, M. Majumder, A. K. Chakraborty, A. K. Dikshit, and D. K. Bhattacharya, “Fibre Bragg grating strain sensor and study of its packaging material for use in critical analysis on steel structure,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 78–86, 2009.
- J. H. Ng, X. Zhou, X. Yang, and J. Hao, “A simple temperature-insensitive fiber Bragg grating displacement sensor,” Optics Communications, vol. 273, no. 2, pp. 398–401, 2007.
- T. Guo, Q. Zhao, H. Zhang et al., “Temperature-insensitive fiber Bragg grating dynamic pressure sensing system,” Optics Letters, vol. 31, no. 15, pp. 2269–2271, 2006.
- L. J. Cashdollar and K. P. Chen, “Fiber Bragg grating flow sensors powered by in-fiber light,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 1327–1331, 2005.
- J. Wang, Q. Sui, D. Feng, and M. Jiang, “Novel FBG vibration sensor based on matching filter demodulation,” in Advanced Optical Manufacturing and Testing Technologies: Optical Test and Measurement Technology and Equipment, vol. 7283 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 251–256, May 2009.
- D. Song, Z. Wei, J. Zou, S. Yang, E. Du, and H.-L. Cui, “Pressure sensor based on fiber Bragg grating and carbon fiber ribbon-wound composite cylindrical shell,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 828–831, 2009.
- P. Ferdinand, O. Ferragu, J. L. Lechien et al., “Mine operating accurate Stability control with optical fiber sensing and Bragg grating technology: the European BRITE/EURAM STABILOS project,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1303–1313, 1995.
- A. Kerrouche, W. J. O. Boyle, T. Sun, and K. T. V. Grattan, “Design and in-the-field performance evaluation of compact FBG sensor system for structural health monitoring applications,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 151, no. 2, pp. 107–112, 2009.
- C. Li, Y. G. Zhao, H. Liu, Z. Wan, C. Zhang, and N. Rong, “Monitoring second lining of tunnel with mounted fiber Bragg grating strain sensors,” Automation in Construction, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 641–644, 2008.
- H. Zhu, J. Yin, L. Zhang, J. Dong, K. Fung, and W. Jin, “Deformation monitoring of dam model test by optical fiber sensors,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1188–1194, 2008.
- H. Li, H. Sun, Y. Liu, X. Sun, and Y. Shang, “Application of optical fiber sensing technology to slope model test,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1703–1708, 2008.
- T. Yang, C. Tang, Z. Tan, W. Zhu, and Q. Feng, “State of the art of inrush models in rock mass failure and developing trend for prediction and forecast of groundwater inrush,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 268–277, 2007.
- D.-X. Cheng, Mechanical Design Handbook, Chemical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- B. Lee and Y. Jeong, “Interrogation techniques for fiber grating sensors and the theory of fiber gratings,” in Fiber Optic Sensors, F. T. S. Yu and S. Yin, Eds., pp. 295–382, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- J. Wang, D. Feng, Q. Sui, and B. Liu, “Study of optical fiber Bragg grating seepage pressure sensor based on draw-bar structure,” Acta Optica Sinica, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 686–691, 2010.
- H.-W. Fu, X.-G. Qiao, and J.-M. Fu, “Studying on the plat metal diaphragm based fiber Bragg gratings pressure sensing,” Acta Photonica Sinica, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1119–1122, 2004.
- W. Jing, L. Shu-cai, S. Qing-mei et al., “Study of FBG strain sensors based on similar materiel in zonal disintegration model test[J],” Journal of China Coal Society, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1570–1575, 2012.
- L. I. Liping, Study on catastrophe evolution mechanism of karst water inrush and its engineering application of high risk karst tunnel [Ph.D. dissertation], Jinan, China, 2009.