- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Operations Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 521351, 17 pages
Geometric Programming Approach to an Interactive Fuzzy Inventory Problem
Department of Mathematics, Silda Chandrasekhar College, Silda, West Bengal, Paschim Medinipur 721515, India
Received 10 April 2011; Accepted 20 July 2011
Academic Editor: Lars Mönch
Copyright © 2011 Nirmal Kumar Mandal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Sakawa and H. Yano, “An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for generalized multiobjective linear programming problems with fuzzy parameters,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 125–142, 1990.
- M. Sakawa and H. Yano, “Interactive fuzzy decision making for multi-objective non-linear programming using augmented minimax problems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 31–41, 1986.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- R. E. Bellman and L. A. Zadeh, “Decision-making in a fuzzy environment,” Management Science, vol. 17, pp. 141–164, 1970.
- K. S. Park, “Fuzzy set theoretic interpretation of economic order quantity,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1082–1084, 1987.
- T. K. Roy and M. Maiti, “A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 99, no. 2, pp. 425–432, 1997.
- H. Ishibuchi and H. Tanaka, “Multiobjective programming in optimization of the interval objective function,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 219–225, 1990.
- R. J. Duffin, E. L. Peterson, and C. Zener, Geometric Programming: Theory and Application, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- G. A. Kotchenberger, “Inventory models: optimization by geometric programming,” Decision Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 193–205, 1971.
- B. M. Worral and M. A. Hall, “The analysis of an inventory control model using Posynomial geometric programming,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 20, pp. 657–667, 1982.
- M. O. Abuo-El-Ata, H. A. Fergany, and M. F. El-Wakeel, “Probabilistic multi-item inventory model with varying order cost under two restrictions: a geometric programming approach,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 223–231, 2003.
- H. Jung and C. M. Klein, “Optimal inventory policies for an economic order quantity model with decreasing cost functions,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 165, no. 1, pp. 108–126, 2005.
- N. K. Mandal, T. K. Roy, and M. Maiti, “Multi-objective fuzzy inventory model with three constraints: a geometric programming approach,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 87–106, 2005.
- S. T. Liu, “Using geometric programming to profit maximization with interval coefficients and quantity discount,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 209, no. 2, pp. 259–265, 2009.
- S. J. Sadjadi, M. Ghazanfari, and A. Yousefli, “Fuzzy pricing and marketing planning model: a possibilistic geometric programming approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 3392–3397, 2010.
- J. J. Buckley and E. Eslami, An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Sets, Fhysica, 2002.
- M. Sakawa, Fuzzy Sets and Interactive Multiobjective Optimization, Plenum Press, New York, USA, 1993.
- R. E. Wendell and D. N. Lee, “Efficiency in multiple objective optimization problems,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 406–414, 1977.
- J. L. Kuester and J. H. Mize, Optimization Techniques with Fortran, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1973.
- H. J. Zimmermann, “Fuzzy programming and linear programming with several objective functions,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 46–55, 1978.