- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Orthopedics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 153797, 4 pages
Surgical Treatment of a Patient with Human Tail and Multiple Abnormalities of the Spinal Cord and Column
1Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery, General Hospital of Tianjin Medical University, no. 154, Anshan Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300052, China
2Department of Neurosurgery, Tianjin Children's Hospital, Tianjin 300074, China
3Faculty of Basic Medicine, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin 300070, China
Received 29 June 2010; Accepted 28 September 2010
Academic Editor: Stephen Esses
Copyright © 2011 Chunquan Cai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Natarajan Muthukumar, “A bony human tail causing tethered cord syndrome: case report,” Child's Nervous System, 2013.
- Jose Roberto Tude Melo, Pollyana Pacheco, and Luiz Eduardo Wanderley, “Unusual Spinal Dysraphic Lesions,” Case Reports in Pediatrics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.