- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Optical Technologies
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 905870, 7 pages
Optical System for Bispectral Imaging in Mid-IR at 1000 Frames per Second
Infrared Group, Research Directorate, Optics Research Center, P.O. Box 1-948, 37000 Leon, GTO, Mexico
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Corsi
Copyright © 2013 Marija Strojnik and Gonzalo Paez. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Strojnik, G. Paez, and C. Vasquez-Jaccaud, “Flame evaluation during first second after ignition in a gas stove,” in Infrared Spaceborne Remote Sensing and Instrumentation XVI, vol. 7082 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 70820N-1–70820N-7, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2008.
- G. Paez and M. Strojnik, “Interferometric characterization of flames,” in Unconventional Imaging II, Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 6307–635, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2006.
- M. Strojnik, G. Paez, and J. C. . Granados, “Flame thermometry,” in Unconventional Imaging II, vol. 6307 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 63070L1–63070L8, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2006.
- B. García-Lorenzo, J. J. Fuensalida, M. A. C. Rodríguez-Hernández, et al., “EDiFiSE: equalized and diffraction-limited field spectrograph experiment,” in Ground-based and Airborne Instrumentation for Astronomy II, 70144B, vol. 7014 of Proceedings of SPIE, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2008.
- T. Wilson and C. Davis, “Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Technology (HRST) program and the Naval EarthMap Observer (NEMO) satellite,” in Conference on Infrared Spaceborne Remote Sensing VI, vol. 3437 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 2–10, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, July 1998.
- G. S. Libonate, B. Denley, E. E. Krueger, J. H. Rutter, J. A. Stobie, and C. L. Terzis, “Development status of the AIRS IR focal plane assembly,” in Infrared Spaceborne Remote Sensing V, vol. 3122 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 174–184, Bellingham, Wash, USA.
- M. S. Scholl, Y. Wang, J. E. Randolph, and J. A. Ayon, “Site certification imaging sensor for mars exploration,” Optical Engineering, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 590–597, 1991.
- J. Castrellon, G. Paez, and M. Strojnik, “Remote temperature sensor employing erbium-doped silica fiber,” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 43, no. 3-5, pp. 219–222, 2002.
- A. Aranda, M. Strojnik, G. Paez, and G. Moreno, “Two-wavelength differential thermometry for microscopic extended source,” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 205–209, 2007.
- C. Vazquez-Jaccaud, G. Paez, and M. Strojnik, “Wavelength selection method with standard deviation: application to pulse oximetry,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 1994–2009, 2011.
- P. Mitra, S. L. Barnes, F. C. Case et al., “MOCVD of bandgap-engineered HgCdTe p-n-N-P dual-band infrared detector arrays,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 482–487, 1997.
- S. D. Gunapala, S. V. Bandara, J. K. Liu et al., “1024 × 1024 Format pixel co-located simultaneously readable dual-band QWIP focal plane,” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 395–398, 2009.
- L. N. Phong and I. Shih, “Optically coated dual sensors for wavelength detection,” in Infrared Technology and Applications XXIII, vol. 3061 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 172–184, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 1997.
- R. P. Jones, D. P. Jones, and M. Lidwell, “Dual waveband optics for the visible and mid-infrared waveband infrared,” in Infrared Technology and Applications XXIII, vol. 3061 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 388–395, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 1997.
- K. Kinosita, H. Itoh, S. Ishiwata, K. Hirano, T. Nishizaka, and T. Hayakawa, “Dual-view microscopy with a single camera: real-time imaging of molecular orientations and calcium,” Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 67–73, 1991.
- G. Garcia-Torales, M. Strojnik, and G. Paez, “Risley prisms to control wave-front tilt and displacement in a vectorial shearing interferometer,” Applied Optics, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 1380–1384, 2002.
- M. Strojnik, “From radiometric and thermographic techniques to characterize an IR target to temperature monitoring of a diabetic foot,” in Tribute to William Wolfe, Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 8483–8487, SPIE, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2012.
- I. Moreno, G. Paez, and M. Strojnik, “Dove prism with increased throughput for implementation in a rotational-shearing interferometer,” Applied Optics, vol. 42, no. 22, pp. 4514–4521, 2003.
- H. Gross, F. Blechinger, and B. Achtner, Handbook of Optical Systems, Survey of Optical Instruments, vol. 402, Wiley-VCH, 2008.
- C. Ramirez and M. Strojnik, “Performance evaluation of a wave-front displacement system for vectorial shearing interferometer,” Optics Communications, vol. 281, no. 3, pp. 347–355, 2008.
- S. Wedemeyer-Böhm, I. Kamp, J. Bruls, and B. Freytag, “Carbon monoxide in the solar atmosphere,” Astronomy & Astrophysics, vol. 438, pp. 1043–1057, 2005.