- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 151489, 12 pages
Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis over Iron Manganese Catalysts: Effect of Preparation and Operating Conditions on Catalyst Performance
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan 98135-674, Iran
Received 24 April 2008; Revised 24 June 2008; Accepted 20 July 2008
Academic Editor: Hiroshi Onishi
Copyright © 2009 Ali A. Mirzaei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mustafa Balat, Mehmet Balat, Elif Kirtay, and Havva Balat, “Main routes for the thermo-conversion of biomass into fuels and chemicals. Part 2: Gasification systems,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 50, no. 12, pp. 3158–3168, 2009.
- M. Zakeri, A. Samimi, M. Khorram, H. Atashi, and A. Mirzaei, “Effect of forming on selectivity and attrition of co-precipitated Co-Mn Fis cher-Tropsch catalysts,” Powder Technology, vol. 200, no. 3, pp. 164–170, 2010.
- Mostafa Feyzi, Ali Akbar Mirzaei, and Hamid Reza Bozorgzadeh, “Effects of preparation and operation conditions on precipitated iron nickel catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis,” Journal of Natural Gas Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 341–353, 2010.
- Ali A. Mirzaei, Rouhoullah M. Kiai, Hossein Atashi, Maryam Arsalanfar, and Sara Shahriari, “Kinetic study of CO hydrogenation over co-precipitated iron-nickel catalyst,” Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1242–1251, 2012.
- F. Fazlollahi, M. Sarkari, H. Gharebaghi, H. Atashi, M.M. Zarei, A.A. Mirzaei, and W.C. Hecker, “Preparation of Fe-Mn/K/Al2O3 Fischer-Tropsch Catalyst and Its Catalytic Kinetics for the Hydrogenation of Carbon Monoxide,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 507–519, 2013.
- Karn Pana-Suppamassadu, Nuwong Chollacoop, Hussanai Sukkathanyawat, Prayut Jiamrittiwong, Piyapong Hunpinyo, Phavanee Narataruksa, and Sabaithip Tungkamani, “A comprehensive small and pilot fixed bed reactor approach for testing Fischer-Tropsch catalyst activity and performance on BTL route,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2013.
- Gabriele Centi, Elsje Alessandra Quadrelli, and Siglinda Perathoner, “Catalysis for CO2 conversion: a key technology for rapid introduction of renewable energy in the value chain of chemical industries,” Energy & Environmental Science, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 1711, 2013.
- K. Moon, and Ganesh R. Kale, “Energy Analysis in Combined Reforming of Propane,” Journal of Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.