- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 309292, 9 pages
Electron-Collision-Induced Dissociative Ionization Cross Sections for Silane
1Department of Physics, Janta Vedic College, Baraut-250 611 (Baghpat), India
2Department of Physics, M.M.H. College, Ghaziabad-201001 (UP), India
Received 8 September 2008; Accepted 12 February 2009
Academic Editor: Frantisek Tureček
Copyright © 2009 Satyendra Pal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Pal, Anshu Anshu, and N. Kumar, “Electron ionization cross sections for neutral fullerene C-70,” Indian Journal of Physics, vol. 85, no. 12, pp. 1729–1737, 2011.
- Satyendra Pal, Anshu, and Singh, “Electron impact ionization cross sections for C60 fullerene,” Physica Scripta T, vol. T144, 2011.
- Sham Singh Saini, Praveen Bhatt, Umesh Bhardwaj, and Santosh Bhardwaj, “Electron-impact ionization cross-sections of silane,” European Journal Of Mass Spectrometry, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 361–366, 2014.