- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 365949, 4 pages
Structure of Copper(II) Complexes with 2-[2-Hydroxy-Phenil]-4,4-Diphenyl-1,2-Dihydro-4H-3,1-Benzoxazine in Chloroform
1Kuban State University, Russian Federation, 149, Stavropolskay Street, 350040 Krasnodar, Russia
2Chechen State University, Russian Federation, 33, Kievskay Street, 364051 Grozny, Russia
Received 27 May 2009; Accepted 19 August 2009
Academic Editor: Alaa Abd-El-Aziz
Copyright © 2009 S. N. Bolotin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Heinisch, P. Gebhardt, R. Heidersbach, R. Reissbrodt, and U. Möllmann, “New synthetic catecholate-type siderophores with triamine backbone,” BioMetals, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 133–144, 2002.
- W. Kliegel, J. Metge, S. J. Rettig, and J. Trotter, “Aromatic aldonitrones of 2-(hydroxyamino)benzyl alcohol and their cyclic isomers. Crystal and molecular structures of a 1-hydroxy-1,2-dihydro-4H-3,1-benzoxazine, a boron chelate, and its parent nitrone ligand,” Canadian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 389–399, 1998.
- A. A. H. Saeed and E. K. Ebraheem, “Preparation of phenilquinoxaline from ,-diaminoketones and dimethyl-o-phenylenediamine,” Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 6, p. 1739, 1983.
- G. L. Eichhorn, Ed., Inorganic Biochemistry, vol. 1, Elsevier Scientific, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1973.
- V. T. Panjushkin, I. E. Apenysheva, V. I. Sokol, et al., “The copper(II) acetate complex with 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-4,4-diphenil-1,2-dihydro-4H-3,1-benzoxazine,” Russian Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 33, no. 9, p. 686, 2007.
- T. E. Apenysheva, K. S. Pushkareva, S. N. Bolotin, et al., “The synthesis and research complexes copper(II), nickel(II) and cobalt(II) with derivatives dihydrobenzoxazine,” Russian Journal of General Chemistry, vol. 76, no. 4, p. 675, 2006.
- A. A. Sklyar and S. N. Bolotin, The Program of Gaussian Analysis of Electronic Spectra (GAES), Kuban State University, Krasnodar, Russia, 2005.
- A. B. P. Lever, Inorganic Electronic Spectroscopy, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- K. Nakamoto, Infrared and Raman Spectra of Organic and Coordination Compounds, Wiley Press, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- G. M. Larin, “Low-symmetry of chelate group in the copper(II) complexes. Parameters of spin Hamiltonian and rotational isomerism,” Russian Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 12, p. 833, 1994.
- G. M. Larin, “Development of EPR spectroscopy of the d-element coordination compounds at the Kurnakov institute of general and inorganic chemistry, russian academy of sciences,” Russian Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 804–811, 1999.