- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 890346, 5 pages
Decomposition of S-Nitrosothiols Induced by UV and Sunlight
1School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala 686 560, India
2Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, William Levine Hall, Rutgers University, NJ 08854, USA
Received 21 June 2009; Accepted 12 October 2009
Academic Editor: Michael D. Sevilla
Copyright © 2009 Manoj M. Veleeparampil et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eszter Pankotai, Levente Kiss, Zsombor Lacza, and Istvan Hornyak, “Current Developments in the Therapeutic Potential of S-Nitrosoglutathione, an Endogenous NO-Donor Molecule,” Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 1368–1374, 2011.
- Chalita Ratanatawanate, Amy Chyao, and Kenneth J. Balkus, “S- nitrosocysteine-decorated PbS QDs/TiO2 nanotubes for enhanced production of singlet oxygen,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 133, no. 10, pp. 3492–3497, 2011.
- Jana Paulech, Nestor Solis, Alistair V.G. Edwards, Max Puckeridge, Melanie Y. White, and Stuart J. Cordwell, “Large-Scale Capture of Peptides Containing Reversibly Oxidized Cysteines by Thiol-Disulfide Exchange Applied to the Myocardial Redox Proteome,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 7, pp. 3774–3780, 2013.