- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 787813, 5 pages
Comparison between Investigational IR and Crystallographic Data with Computational Chemistry Tools as Validation of the Methods
1Cheminformatics division, Malabar Christian College, Calicut 673001, India
2Department of Chemistry, University of Calicut, India
Received 30 June 2009; Revised 12 December 2009; Accepted 14 March 2010
Academic Editor: Kimihiko Hirao
Copyright © 2010 U. C. Abdul Jaleel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. R. Davidson, “Quantum theory of matter: introduction,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 91, p. 649, 1991.
- P.-O. Norrby, “Recipe for an organometallic force field,” in Computational Organometallic Chemistry, T. Cundari, Ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- B. Sreenivasulu, M. Vetrichelvan, F. Zhao, S. Gao, and J. J. Vittal, “Copper(II) complexes of schiff-base and reduced schiff-base ligands influence of weakly coordinating sulfonate groups on the structure and oxidation of 3,5-DTBC,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, no. 22, pp. 4635–4645, 2005.
- K. Tatsumoto and A. E. Martell, “Pyridoxal- and metal-catalyzed -elimination, decarboxylation, and dealdolation reactions of -hydroxyglutamic acid,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 103, no. 20, pp. 6203–6208, 1981.
- K. Tatsumoto, A. E. Martell, and R. J. Motekaitis, “Reaction kinetics and equilibria of -elimination of some schiff base complexes,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 103, no. 20, pp. 6197–6203, 1981.
- H. M. Dawes, J. M. Waters, and T. N. Waters, “Some observations on the structures of pyridoxal-aminoacid schiff base complexes,” Inorganica Chimica Acta, vol. 66, pp. 29–36, 1982.
- I. Bkouche-Waksman, J. M. Barbe, and Å. Kvick, “A model for vitamin -amino-acid-related metal complexes. Neutron diffraction study of aqua(N-salicylideneglycinato)copper(II) hemihydrate at 130 K,” Acta crystallographica Section B, vol. 44, pp. 595–601, 1988.
- R. Hamalainen, U. Turpeinen, and Å. Kvick, “Crystal Structure Communications,” Acta crystallographica Section C, vol. 41, pp. 1726–1728, 1985.
- “Hyperchem 8 evaluation , hyperchem,” (student licence), http://www.hyperchem.com/.
- J.-I. Choe, K. Kim, and S.-K. Chang, “Molecular modeling of complexation of alkyl ammonium ions by p-tert- butylcalixcrown-6-ether,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 465–470, 2000.
- P. J. Stephens, F. J. Devlin, C. F. Chabalowski, and M. J. Frisch, “Ab Initio calculation of vibrational absorption and circular dichroism spectra using density functional force fields,” Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 98, no. 45, pp. 11623–11627, 1994.
- T. Wagener, G. Franking, et al., “The accuracy of quantum chemical methods for the calculation of transition metal compounds michael diedenhofen,” in Computational Organometallic Chemistry, T. Cundari, Ed., p. 72, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2001.