- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 249097, 9 pages
Gamma Radiolytic Formation of Alloyed Ag-Pt Nanocolloids
1Elkay Chemicals Private Limited, Bhosari, Pune 411061, India
2Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai 400076, India
3Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune 411007, India
Received 24 September 2010; Revised 30 January 2011; Accepted 7 February 2011
Academic Editor: Günther Rupprechter
Copyright © 2011 M. K. Temgire et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B. G. Ershov, and E. V. Abkhalimov, “Size effects of PtcoreAgshell and AgcorePtshell nanoparticles on their catalytic activity in aqueous solutions,” Russian Chemical Bulletin, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 953–961, 2013.
- F. Ersan, G. Gökoğlu, and E. Aktürk, “Bimetallic two-dimensional PtAg coverage on h-BN substrate: First-principles calculations,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Alam Abedini, P. Susthitha Menon, Abdul Razak Daud, Muhammad Azmi Abdul Hamid, and Sahbudin Shaari, “Radiolytic formation of highly luminescent triangular Ag nanocolloids,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2015.
- Víctor Rentería Tapia, Marciano Sánchez Tizapa, Emilio Ramírez Mora, María Luisa Ojeda Martínez, Alfredo Franco, and Enrique Barrera Calva, “Solvent-Induced Morphological Changes of Polyhedral Silver Nanoparticles in Epoxy Resin,” Plasmonics, 2016.