- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 252591, 11 pages
Multiscale Modeling of Au-Island Ripening on Au(100)
Institut für Elektrochemie, Universität Ulm, Albert-Einstein-Alle 47, 89069 Ulm, Germany
Received 6 June 2011; Revised 31 October 2011; Accepted 14 November 2011
Academic Editor: Gianluigi Botton
Copyright © 2011 Karin Kleiner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Handan Yildirim, Subramanian K. R. S. Sankaranarayanan, and Jeffrey P. Greeley, “Periodic Trends in Adsorption and Activation Energies for Heterometallic Diffusion on (100) Transition Metal Surfaces,” Journal Of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 116, no. 42, pp. 22469–22475, 2012.
- Mostafa Mesgar, Payam Kaghazchi, Timo Jacob, Ernesto Pichardo-Pedrero, Margret Giesen, Ernesto Pichardo-Pedrero, Margret Giesen, Harald Ibach, Noelia B. Luque, and Wolfgang Schmickler, “Chlorine-Enhanced Surface Mobility of Au(100),” Chemphyschem, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 233–236, 2013.
- Donato Fantauzzi, Jochen Bandlow, Lehel Sabo, Jonathan E. Mueller, Adri C. T. van Duin, and Timo Jacob, “Development of a ReaxFF potential for Pt–O systems describing the energetics and dynamics of Pt-oxide formation,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 16, no. 42, pp. 23118–23133, 2014.
- Li Yanchun, and Li Yang, “Computer Simulation Study on the Molecular Design and the Self-Assembly Process of Au-Nanoparticle and Polymer Composite System,” Progress In Chemistry, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 848–852, 2015.
- Natalie L. Gruenke, M. Fernanda Cardinal, Michael O. McAnally, Renee R. Frontiera, George C. Schatz, and Richard P. Van Duyne, “Ultrafast and nonlinear surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy,” Chem. Soc. Rev., vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 2263–2290, 2016.