- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 305634, 8 pages
Hydrogen Adsorption on Palladium and Platinum Overlayers: DFT Study
1Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Studentski trg 12-16, 11158 Belgrade, Serbia
2Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Knez Mihajlova 35, 11185 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 15 February 2011; Accepted 13 May 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Igor A. Pašti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.A. Mubarak, “Effects of hydrogen adsorption on the electronic and magnetic structures for variant terminations of NbRu (001) and M/NbRu (001) surfaces (M=Fe, Ni),” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 335, pp. 131–138, 2013.
- Alana A. Zulke, Roberto Matos, and Ernesto C. Pereira, “Metallic multilayered films electrodeposited over titanium as catalysts for methanol electro-oxidation,” Electrochimica Acta, 2013.
- Dragana D. Vasic, Igor A. Pasti, and Slavko V. Mentus, “DFT study of platinum and palladium overlayers on tungsten carbide: Structu re and electrocatalytic activity toward hydrogen oxidation/evolution reacti on,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 5009–5018, 2013.
- Reza Ojani, Jahan Bakhsh Raoof, and Ehteram Hasheminejad, “One-step electroless deposition of Pd/Pt bimetallic microstructures by galvanic replacement on copper substrate and investigation of its performance for the hydrogen evolution reaction,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 92–99, 2013.