- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 305634, 8 pages
Hydrogen Adsorption on Palladium and Platinum Overlayers: DFT Study
1Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Studentski trg 12-16, 11158 Belgrade, Serbia
2Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Knez Mihajlova 35, 11185 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 15 February 2011; Accepted 13 May 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Igor A. Pašti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.A. Mubarak, “Effects of hydrogen adsorption on the electronic and magnetic structures for variant terminations of NbRu (001) and M/NbRu (001) surfaces (M=Fe, Ni),” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 335, pp. 131–138, 2013.
- Alana A. Zulke, Roberto Matos, and Ernesto C. Pereira, “Metallic multilayered films electrodeposited over titanium as catalysts for methanol electro-oxidation,” Electrochimica Acta, 2013.
- Dragana D. Vasic, Igor A. Pasti, and Slavko V. Mentus, “DFT study of platinum and palladium overlayers on tungsten carbide: Structure and electrocatalytic activity toward hydrogen oxidation/evolution reaction,” International Journal Of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 5009–5018, 2013.
- Zhao Jiang, Lu Li, Jie Xu, and Tao Fang, “Density functional periodic study of the dehydrogenation of methane on Pd (111) surface,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 286, pp. 115–120, 2013.
- Igor A. Pasti, Nemanja M. Gavrilov, Milos Baljozovic, Miodrag Mitric, and Slavko V. Mentus, “Oxygen reduction reaction of Pt-In alloy: Combined theoretical and experimental investigations,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 114, pp. 706–712, 2013.
- M. Smiljanic, Z. Rakocevic, A. Maksic, and S. Strbac, “Hydrogen Evolution Reaction on Platinum Catalyzed by Palladium and Rhodium Nanoislands,” Electrochimica Acta, 2013.
- Reza Ojani, Jahan Bakhsh Raoof, and Ehteram Hasheminejad, “One-step electroless deposition of Pd/Pt bimetallic microstructures by galvanic replacement on copper substrate and investigation of its performance for the hydrogen evolution reaction,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 92–99, 2013.
- A. A. Karim Mubarak, and Mahmoud Alelaimi, “HYDROGEN ADSORPTION ON beta-TiAl (001) AND Ni/TiAl (001) SURFACES,” Surface Review and Letters, vol. 21, no. 3, 2014.
- Tuhina Adit Maark, and Andrew A. Peterson, “Understanding Strain and Ligand Effects in Hydrogen Evolution over Pd(111) Surfaces,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 140211114246009, 2014.
- Yan Huang, Frederick T. Wagner, Junliang Zhang, and Jacob Jorne, “Hydrogen Adsorption on C-Supported Pt and Pt-Co Shell-Core Nano-Catalysts in Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells: Entropic Effects and Catalytic Activity,” Journal of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 161, no. 5, pp. F653–F659, 2014.
- Sujoy Sarkar, and Srinivasan Sampath, “Equiatomic ternary chalcogenide: PdPS and its reduced graphene oxide composite for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution,” Chemical Communications, vol. 50, no. 55, pp. 7359, 2014.
- Javed Mazher, and Faisal A. Al-Odail, “Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction on Pd(111) Electrode in Alkaline Media: Ab-Initio DFT Study of OH Effects,” Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, 2015.
- Behzad Rezaei, Maryam Mokhtarianpour, and Ali Asghar Ensafi, “Fabricated of bimetallic Pd/Pt nanostructure deposited on copper nanofoam substrate by galvanic replacement as an effective electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution reaction,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2015.
- P. Quaino, and E. Santos, “Hydrogen Evolution Reaction on Palladium Multilayers Deposited on Au(111): A Theoretical Approach,” Langmuir, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 858–867, 2015.