- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 407480, 6 pages
Nanoparticles as Anode Catalyst for Ethane Proton Conducting Fuel Cell Reactors to Coproduce Ethylene and Electricity
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2G6, Canada
Received 15 May 2011; Accepted 22 July 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Jian-Hui Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. Tittarelli, M. Carsana, and M. L. Ruello, “Effect of hydrophobic admixture and recycled aggregate on physical-mechanical properties and durability aspects of no-fines concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 66, pp. 30–37, 2014.
- Guinevere Q. Lee, David R. Bangsberg, Conrad Muzoora, Yap Boum, Jessica H. Oyugi, Nneka Emenyonu, John Bennett, Peter W. Hunt, David Knapp, Chanson J. Brumme, P. Richard Harrigan, and Jeffrey N. Martin, “Prevalence and Virologic Consequences of Transmitted HIV-1 Drug Resistance in Uganda,” Aids Research and Human Retroviruses, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 896–906, 2014.
- Rui Kang, Ruochan Chen, Qiuhong Zhang, Wen Hou, Sha Wu, Lizhi Cao, Jin Huang, Yan Yu, Xue-gong Fan, Zhengwen Yan, Xiaofang Sun, Haichao Wang, Qingde Wang, Allan Tsung, Timothy R. Billiar, Herbert J. Zeh, Michael T. Lotze, and Daolin Tang, “HMGB1 in Health and Disease,” Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 2014.
- Shao-Hua Cui, Jian-Hui Li, Jing-Li Luo, Karl T. Chuang, and Li-Jie Qiao, “Co-generation of energy and ethylene in hydrocarbon fueled SOFCs with Cr3C2 and WC anode catalysts,” Ceramics International, 2014.
- Petr Smykal, Zivko Jovanovic, Nemanja Stanisavljevic, Bojan Zlatkovic, Branko Cupina, Vuk Dordevic, Aleksandar Mikic, and Aleksandar Medovic, “A comparative study of ancient DNA isolated from charred pea (Pisum sativum L.) seeds from an Early Iron Age settlement in southeast Serbia: inference for pea domestication,” Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 1533–1544, 2014.
- Scott J. Garforth, Chisanga Lwatula, and Vinayaka R. Prasad, “The Lysine 65 Residue in HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Function and in Nucleoside Analog Drug Resistance,” Viruses-Basel, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 4080–4094, 2014.
- Vasily E. Tarasov, “Flow of fractal fluid in pipes: Non-integer dimensional space approach,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 67, pp. 26–37, 2014.
- Qingtang Zhang, Juntao Mei, Xiaomei Wang, Fuling Tang, Weifeng Fan, and Wenjiang Lu, “High performance spinel LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 cathode material by lithium polyacrylate coating for lithium ion battery,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 143, pp. 265–271, 2014.
- Huaixia Zhao, Yangxin Wang, and Ruihu Wang, “In situ formation of well-dispersed palladium nanoparticles immobilized in imidazolium-based organic ionic polymers,” Chemical Communications, vol. 50, no. 74, pp. 10871–10874, 2014.
- Fotis Misopoulos, Miljana Mitic, Alexandros Kapoulas, and Christos Karapiperis, “Uncovering customer service experiences with Twitter: the case of airline industry,” Management Decision, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 705–723, 2014.