- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 412165, 22 pages
Spillover Phenomena and Its Striking Impacts in Electrocatalysis for Hydrogen and Oxygen Electrode Reactions
1Institute of Chemical Engineering and High Temperature Chemical Processes, FORTH, 26500 Patras, Greece
2Faculty of Agriculture, University of Belgrade, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 8 May 2011; Accepted 5 September 2011
Academic Editor: Gianluigi Botton
Copyright © 2011 Georgios D. Papakonstantinou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D.M.F. Santos, C.A.C. Sequeira, D. Macciò, A. Saccone, and J.L. Figueiredo, “Platinum–rare earth electrodes for hydrogen evolution in alkaline water electrolysis,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 3137–3145, 2013.
- Yurong Bian, Xiaohong Wang, and Zhiyu Hu, “Synthesis of mesoporous titania thin films by a simple route at low-temperature via plasma treatment,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 4088–4096, 2013.
- Svetomir Hadzi Jordanov, “The third century of electrochemistry: Lowering the horizon or raising it further?,” Journal of The Serbian Chemical Society, vol. 78, no. 12, pp. 2165–2177, 2013.
- Weimin Chen, Xufang Wei, and Yu Zhang, “A comparative study of tungsten-modified PtRu electrocatalysts for methanol oxidation,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014.
- Milan M. Jaksic, Gianluigi A. Botton, Georgios D. Papakonstantinou, Feihong Nan, and Jelena M. Jaksic, “Primary Oxide Latent Storage and Spillover Enabling Electrocatalysts with Reversible Oxygen Electrode Properties and the Alterpolar Revertible (PEMFC vs. WE) Cell,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 140303085029001, 2014.
- Jelena M. Jaksic, Feihong Nan, Georgios D. Papakonstantinou, Gianluigi A. Botton, and Milan M. Jaksic, “Theory, Substantiation, and Properties of Novel Reversible Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Electrode Reactions,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 150512180800007, 2015.
- Katherine Villa, Sebastián Murcia-López, Teresa Andreu, and Joan Ramón Morante, “Mesoporous WO3 photocatalyst for the partial oxidation of methane to methanol using electron scavengers,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, vol. 163, pp. 150–155, 2015.
- Ke Liu, Yang Song, and Shaowei Chen, “Defective TiO2-supported Cu nanoparticles as efficient and stable electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction in alkaline media,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1224–1232, 2015.