- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 450912, 15 pages
Nanotoxicity: Dimensional and Morphological Concerns
1Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), New Delhi 110025, India
2Department of Chemical Engineering, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Department of Chemistry, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 30 September 2010; Revised 14 December 2010; Accepted 3 January 2011
Academic Editor: Vicki H. Grassian
Copyright © 2011 Mohmmad Younus Wani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pallavi V. Pople, and Kamalinder K. Singh, “Targeting tacrolimus to deeper layers of skin with improved safety for treatment of atopic dermatitis—Part II: In vivo assessment of dermatopharmacokinetics, biodistribution and efficacy,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 434, no. 1-2, pp. 70–79, 2012.
- Zehedina Khatun, Md Nurunnabi, Kwang Jae Cho, and Yong-kyu Lee, “Oral Delivery of Near-Infrared Quantum Dot Loaded Micelles for Noninvasive Biomedical Imaging,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 3880–3887, 2012.
- Dun Liu, Lijun Wang, Zhigang Wang, and Alfred Cuschieri, “Different cellular response mechanisms contribute to the length-dependent c ytotoxicity of multi-walled carbon nanotubes,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 7, 2012.
- Matthew J. Riding, Francis L. Martin, Júlio Trevisan, Valon Llabjani, Imran I. Patel, Kevin C. Jones, and Kirk T. Semple, “Concentration-dependent effects of carbon nanoparticles in gram-negative bacteria determined by infrared spectroscopy with multivariate analysis,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 163, pp. 226–234, 2012.
- Jose L. Luque-Garcia, Raquel Sanchez-Díaz, Isabel Lopez-Heras, Carmen Camara, and Pilar Martin, “Bioanalytical strategies for in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of the toxicity induced by metallic nanoparticles,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 43, pp. 254–268, 2013.
- Geng Qin, Yanqun Dai, Liping Wang, and Shengyong Geng, “Preparation of Zein Conjugated Quantum Dots and Their In Vivo Transdermal D elivery Capacity Through Nude Mouse Skin,” Journal Of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 367–376, 2013.
- Kelly A. Heys, Matthew J. Riding, Rebecca J. Strong, Richard F. Shore, M. Gloria Pereira, Kevin C. Jones, and Kirk T. Semple, “Mid-infrared spectroscopic assessment of nanotoxicity in Gram-negative vs. Gram-positive bacteria,” Analyst, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 896–905, 2014.