- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 530397, 16 pages
Platinum Monolayer Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Improvements Induced by Surface and Subsurface Modifications of Cores
Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY 11973, USA
Received 18 May 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schmickler
Copyright © 2011 Yun Cai and Radoslav R. Adzic. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karen J. Armstrong, Lior Elbaz, Eve Bauer, Anthony K. Burrell, Thomas M. McCleskey, and Eric L. Brosha, “Nanoscale titania ceramic composite supports for PEM fuel cells,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 2046–2054, 2012.
- Kuanping Gong, YongMan Choi, Miomir B. Vukmirovic, Ping Liu, Chao Ma, Dong Su, and Radoslav R. Adzic, “Tetrahedral Palladium Nanocrystals: A New Support for Platinum Monolayer Electrocatalysts with High Activity and Stability in the Oxygen Reduction Reaction,” Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie, vol. 226, no. 9-10, pp. 1025–1038, 2012.
- I. Mintsouli, J. Georgieva, E. Valova, S. Armyanov, A. Kakaroglou, A. Hubin, O. Steenhaut, J. Dille, A. Papaderakis, G. Kokkinidis, and S. Sotiropoulos, “Pt-Ni carbon-supported catalysts for methanol oxidation prepared by Ni electroless deposition and its galvanic replacement by Pt,” Journal Of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 435–443, 2013.
- H. A. Calderon, D. C. Martinez-Casillas, V. Collins-Martinez, and O. Solorza-Feria, “Pd5Cu4Pt oxygen reduction nanocatalyst for PEM fuel cells,” International Journal Of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 28, pp. 12674–12680, 2013.
- Tao Zhang, Min Jiang, Lei Chen, Bing Niu, and Yudong Cai, “Prediction of Gene Phenotypes Based on GO and KEGG Pathway Enrichment Scores,” Biomed Research International, 2013.
- S. A. Grigoriev, A. A. Fedotov, S. A. Martemianov, and V. N. Fateev, “Synthesis of nanostructural electrocatalytic materials on various carbon substrates by ion plasma sputtering of platinum metals,” Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 638–646, 2014.
- Ermete Antolini, Joelma Perez, and Patricia G. Corradini, “Activity, short-term stability (poisoning tolerance) and durability of carbon supported Pt-Pr catalysts for ethanol oxidation,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 251, pp. 402–410, 2014.
- Insoo Choi, Sang Hyun Ahn, Myeong Ho Kim, Oh Joong Kwon, and Jae Jeong Kim, “Synthesis of an active and stable Pt-shell-Pd-core/C catalyst for the electro-oxidation of methanol,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 3681–3689, 2014.
- Erwan Bertin, Alexandre Fleury, Claudie Roy, Manuel H. Martin, Sébastien Garbarino, and Daniel Guay, “Preferentially (100) oriented Pt thin film with less than a monolayer of Bi, Pd and Sb adatoms: application for formic acid oxidation,” Electrochimica Acta, 2014.