- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 530397, 16 pages
Platinum Monolayer Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Improvements Induced by Surface and Subsurface Modifications of Cores
Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY 11973, USA
Received 18 May 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schmickler
Copyright © 2011 Yun Cai and Radoslav R. Adzic. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kuanping Gong, YongMan Choi, Miomir B. Vukmirovic, Ping Liu, Chao Ma, Dong Su, and Radoslav R. Adzic, “Tetrahedral Palladium Nanocrystals: A New Support for Platinum Monolayer Electrocatalysts with High Activity and Stability in the Oxygen Reduction Reaction,” Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie, vol. 226, no. 9-10, pp. 1025–1038, 2012.
- I. Mintsouli, J. Georgieva, E. Valova, S. Armyanov, A. Kakaroglou, A. Hubin, O. Steenhaut, J. Dille, A. Papaderakis, G. Kokkinidis, and S. Sotiropoulos, “Pt-Ni carbon-supported catalysts for methanol oxidation prepared by Ni elec troless deposition and its galvanic replacement by Pt,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 435–443, 2013.