- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 679246, 10 pages
Sequential Electrodeposition of Platinum-Ruthenium at Boron-Doped Diamond Electrodes for Methanol Oxidation
1Department of Chemistry, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, P.O. Box 70377, San Juan, PR 00936-8377, USA
2Center for Advanced Nanoscale Materials, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, P.O. Box 70377, San Juan, PR 00936-8377, USA
Received 5 April 2011; Revised 11 July 2011; Accepted 18 July 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Ileana González-González et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tanţa Spǎtaru, Petre Osiceanu, Maria Marcu, Cecilia Lete, Cornel Munteanu, and Nicolae Spǎtaru, “Functional effects of the deposition substrate on the electrochemical behavior of platinum particles,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 51, no. 9, 2012.
- Tanta Spataru, Petre Osiceanu, Cornel Munteanu, Nicolae Spataru, and Akira Fujishima, “Electrochemical preparation and characterization of a cobalt oxide–platinum composite with promising capacitive and electrocatalytic features,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 3897–3905, 2012.
- Tanţa Spātaru, Petre Osiceanu, Maria Marcu, Cecilia Lete, Cornel Munteanu, and Nicolae Spātaru, “Functional Effects of the Deposition Substrate on the Electrochemical Behavior of Platinum Particles,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 51, no. 9R, pp. 090119, 2013.